Thread: Zionuts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I forgot this thread existed. A few thoughts - Hamas needs to be totally destroyed, Biden is doing good by backing Israel. Crazy university students attempting to justify the Hamas terrorism are a blight on this country. Glad they are getting so much pushback on their nihilistic bull shit.

Israel really needs to take over Gaza and fix their broken jihad loving society. Total control and total surveillance of every inch of the Gaza strip is needed. When Israel goes in and cleanses the place of all Hamas and those who support Hamas, their society can be rebuilt with actual productive values. While this sounds extreme, there really isn't any other option. If they go in and wipe Hamas out but don't fix the broken culture these people have, there will just be another version of Hamas that springs up. And obviously not wiping out Hamas is not an option either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Israel really needs to take over Gaza and fix their broken jihad loving society. Total control and total surveillance of every inch of the Gaza strip is needed. When Israel goes in and cleanses the place of all Hamas and those who support Hamas, their society can be rebuilt with actual productive values. While this sounds extreme, there really isn't any other option. If they go in and wipe Hamas out but don't fix the broken culture these people have, there will just be another version of Hamas that springs up. And obviously not wiping out Hamas is not an option either.
    How well did that work for the US in Iraq or Afghanistan? Keep in mind that the population of both of those countries tolerated the US far more than Palestinians tolerate Israel.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    How well did that work for the US in Iraq or Afghanistan?
    Or Korea or Vietnam? The only place I remember that working for the USA is Grenada. Thanks Ronald
    Last edited by Being; 10-14-2023 at 09:37 PM. Reason: sp.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

I forgot this thread existed. A few thoughts - Hamas needs to be totally destroyed, Biden is doing good by backing Israel. Crazy university students attempting to justify the Hamas terrorism are a blight on this country. Glad they are getting so much pushback on their nihilistic bull shit.

Israel really needs to take over Gaza and fix their broken jihad loving society. Total control and total surveillance of every inch of the Gaza strip is needed.
    Pipe dream. Israel doesn't have the resources. Why do you think they withdrew under Ariel Sharon in the first place? It wasn't because he had the warm fuzzies toward the Gazan population.

When Israel goes in and cleanses the place of all Hamas and those who support Hamas, their society can be rebuilt with actual productive values. While this sounds extreme, there really isn't any other option.
    's kinda unfortunate then that the "only option" is one that is flat-out impossible. How exactly is Israel supposed to magically transform that society? Particularly with the way that society is supported from the outside?

Israel (helped by its neighbors and the locals) has spent a literal lifetime turning Gaza into a pit. When they withdrew in '06, it was only while ensuring that conditions there would and could not materially improve. "Transforming" society there into something productive would take substantially longer. The 1st step would be to enable and positively incentivize most of them to emigrate away from Gaza and productively establish themselves elsewhere. And that's never going to be in Israel's power to do.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Pipe dream. Israel doesn't have the resources. Why do you think they withdrew under Ariel Sharon in the first place? It wasn't because he had the warm fuzzies toward the Gazan population.

's kinda unfortunate then that the "only option" is one that is flat-out impossible. How exactly is Israel supposed to magically transform that society? Particularly with the way that society is supported from the outside?

Israel (helped by its neighbors and the locals) has spent a literal lifetime turning Gaza into a pit. When they withdrew in '06, it was only while ensuring that conditions there would and could not materially improve. "Transforming" society there into something productive would take substantially longer. The 1st step would be to enable and positively incentivize most of them to emigrate away from Gaza and productively establish themselves elsewhere. And that's never going to be in Israel's power to do.
    Gaza is not that large. It can be broken up into smaller sections as well. Will have to *actually* turn parts of it into an actual prison, but that's the reality of dealing with a death cult.

Gaza is not that large. It can be broken up into smaller sections as well. Will have to *actually* turn parts of it into an actual prison, but that's the reality of dealing with a death cult.
    Geographically it's not that large. You're not talking about controlling territory though, you're talking about controlling people.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Geographically it's not that large. You're not talking about controlling territory though, you're talking about controlling people.
    Creating subdivisions, and changing from this stupid dual use policy that very obviously only leads to more poverty and more weapons to a stricter management of input and output could actually achieve a lot. Once full disarmament has been achieved. Zero tolerance in combination with opportunities for growth of wealth could make Gaza an attractive place to be.
    Congratulations America