Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Zionuts

Its like she just watched Mean Girls and walked away with the wrong life lesson.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Lmao at the hilariously ominous threats from Trump & Haley.
    Cutting back foreign aid and cutting funding to the UN are pretty much going to be it, and I'll be happy when that occurs. If we wanted to be more spiteful we could do more but there is going to be a limit as to how much we are going to spend over a pathetic protest vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Its like she just watched Mean Girls and walked away with the wrong life lesson.
    I actually found her speech to be direct and to the point. She's communicating very clearly. Act like a dick about a private matter between America and Israel and we'll remember it. Ultimately the UN general assembly votes are meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I actually found her speech to be direct and to the point. She's communicating very clearly. Act like a dick about a private matter between America and Israel and we'll remember it. Ultimately the UN general assembly votes are meaningless.
    No, she's communicating with the Lewks of the world very clearly. That's not her job. But she decided she'd prefer to run for president rather than do her job.
    Hope is the denial of reality

"private matter"
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    No, she's communicating with the Lewks of the world very clearly. That's not her job. But she decided she'd prefer to run for president rather than do her job.
    Not sure what you think her job is suppose to be. She's the ambassador to the UN, she speaks to the UN on behalf of the Trump administration. Do you think her message and what Trump wanted the message to be were different?

"private matter"
    Yeah, where we put our embassy is a private matter between the host state and us.

Yeah, where we put our embassy is a private matter between the host state and us.
    Sure just like the decision to attack North Korea is a private matter.

Sure just like the decision to attack North Korea is a private matter.
    Yeah because these two are exactly alike. You heard it here folks, moving our embassy (something that had practical unanimous support in the Senate) is like starting a nuclear war. Are you that wedded to the notion of appeasement of terrorists?

In any event one major difference is that one any attack on NK, it will probably require the use of airspace/waters of another country in the region. So yeah that makes it not just a private matter.

Not sure what you think her job is suppose to be. She's the ambassador to the UN, she speaks to the UN on behalf of the Trump administration. Do you think her message and what Trump wanted the message to be were different?
    She's meant to adopt Trump's end goals, while using the means that are likely to work. Which is to say, she's supposed to use diplomacy. Not pretend she's Milo on a college campus. Is 9-128 while pissing off key allies accomplishing Trump's goals?

She's meant to adopt Trump's end goals, while using the means that are likely to work. Which is to say, she's supposed to use diplomacy. Not pretend she's Milo on a college campus. Is 9-128 while pissing off key allies accomplishing Trump's goals?
    If the goal is to slash funding to the UN and win points domestically... yes? The American public has long though foreign aid is much larger than what it actually is. There is little tolerance to kowtow to the UN. Heck look at the senate vote on this, pretty bi-partisan when it comes to the embassy situation, a 93-5 margin in 1995 to move it.

Plus we likely will have other countries following suit, making America the leader, the country who goes first and the country that gets people on board to realize the obvious.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-42475253

Lewk, you're a parody of yourself. Other countries? You mean one country ruled by a comedian who presided over a likely fraudulent election and is accused of large-scale corruption during his short time in office?

Lewk, you're a parody of yourself. Other countries? You mean one country ruled by a comedian who presided over a likely fraudulent election and is accused of large-scale corruption during his short time in office?
    So far. I suspect there will be more countries who follow suit. While I'm sure most of the morally bankrupt countries of Europe and the Middle East won't I suspect more will go along.

So far. I suspect there will be more countries who follow suit. While I'm sure most of the morally bankrupt countries of Europe and the Middle East won't I suspect more will go along.
    Gee, maybe Togo and Honduras will follow suit?

It's pretty Zionutty to not admit the results of a 70-year old war. It's also pretty Zionutty for the UN to try and dictate minutiae of bilateral relationships.

However, the UN is primarily a Zionutter organization so it figures.

It's not Zionutty to expect countries to avoid unilateral decisions on explosive topics, especially when there's little to be gained by such a policy change.

It's not Zionutty to expect countries to avoid unilateral decisions on explosive topics, especially when there's little to be gained by such a policy change.
    Loki, it's entirely reasonable to think that the US' action was unwise and simultaneously realize that the UN and global response was borderline farcical.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Gee, maybe Togo and Honduras will follow suit?
    Maybe. Before the American move there was zero countries so really any increase is an infinite improvement from prior to what we did.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post
    Loki, it's entirely reasonable to think that the US' action was unwise and simultaneously realize that the UN and global response was borderline farcical.
    Given the UN's history, the response was measured. And the UN anti-Israel bias isn't new; this degree of American incompetence is.

When ur looking for a euphemism to describe "Wall Street" as a powerful cabal trying to punish you for exorbitant debt...

Puerto Rico’s Biggest Newspaper: The U.S. Hasn’t Helped Us Because Of ‘The Jew’
    January 10, 2018 By Jeffrey Boxer

It has been nearly three months since Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico, and the island’s recovery has been slow. The U.S. territory is struggling with shortages of food and medical supplies, and a full 45% of residents still don’t have power.

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yul*n Cruz blames Washington for failing to devote adequate resources to Puerto Rico’s recovery: She recently dubbed President Trump the “disaster-in-chief”. But a journalist for El Nuevo D*a, the newspaper with the largest circulation in Puerto Rico, has found a different culprit: “the Jew.”

Columnist Wilda Rodr*guez wrote a piece Monday, titled “What Does ‘The Jew’ Want From The Colony?” According to Rodr*guez, it is “Wall Street types,” not politicians, that dictate U.S. policy. And, who are the power brokers on Wall Street?

“In the end, Congress will do what ‘the Jew’ wants, as the vulgar prototype of true power is called,” she wrote.

Rodr*guez added a disclaimer: “No offense to people of that religion.” She even argued that the term is a source of pride for Israeli Jews.

“More than 20 years ago, the Israeli paper Ma’ariv had an article in Hebrew that explained how the Jews control Washington,” she wrote. “For Israelis, recognizing Jewish power over Washington is not an offensive statement. It is the victory of the Diaspora.”

What does “the Jew” want? Rodriguez believes that Wall Street is punishing Puerto Ricans because of the island’s $70 billion debt. “That we could get away without paying would be fatal to Wall Street morale,” she wrote. “The punishment needs to make it clear to the debtor world that Wall Street cannot be manipulated.”

El Nuevo D*a has since added an editorial note to the top of the article that apologizes to the island’s Jewish community, adding, “we do not promote content that can be interpreted as anti-Semitic.”

Read more: https://forward.com/fast-forward/391...se-of-the-jew/

Israel's very rotten first family.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/28/w...netanyahu.html

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...here-1.6032559

Journalism is not a crime. That's why journalists don't get trials.

I guess we should be grateful to Bibi for reiterating the reasons for the JCPOA even though he clearly got the slides from EduBirdie.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43967600

A columnist once wrote that Israel was blessed with cartoonishly evil enemies. Apparently sometimes they're just cartoonishly offensive.
    Last edited by wiggin; 05-02-2018 at 02:35 AM.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Sad that with all the valid reasons for criticizing Israel, Abbas had to go with this one. I guess it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

Just go to Jared. He'll have all the answers, because he's Trump's Jewish son-in-law.

Wait, never mind, Jared is an "expendable" male, according to Trump's lead lawyer Giuliani.
    Last edited by GGT; 05-09-2018 at 08:04 AM.

This is as good a place as any: Israel won the ESF.
    Congratulations America

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    And meanwhile they're shooting doctors. No one here will be able to persuade me that being shot by a sniper is an accident.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...estinians-gaza
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

In theory it could be, snipers are only human after all. But when you start shooting doctors, paramedics and reporters it's possible you're not the kind of human who should get the opportunity to sit around shooting people with no accountability.