0 0%
  • bikinis

0 0%
  • commando

4 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: underpants

Default underpants

Heh, okay, I'm totally shitposting this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    From what I've been told boxer briefs are the only acceptable underpants.
    Quote Originally Posted by termite View Post
    Shit yeah, I wore jocks for way too long before I finally tried a pair of BB's. WTF was I thinking all that time wearing goddam budgie smugglers?

Freedom is a comfy pair of boxer briefs - especially on a hot day.

I'd think regular boxers would be horribly uncomfortable. Who the hell wants to put on a pair of shorts under their pants?

Fuck yeah, those "regular" boxers, especially the silky material ones are just FUBAR - I tried a few different pairs over the years and they either cut my lunch (meat n potato's) in half or they rode up and stuck out the top of my pants - thereby giving me the appearance of some kind of a wannabe chav/homie/punk/wigga or whatever the fuck they call those stupid kids with their pants around their knees and their underwear around their armpits.

Boxer briefs win for sex appeal, too.

That's the idea.
    It's all termite's fault.

(and the poll will take a few minutes, what with there being so very many choices)

The pesky 10 choice limit limited me.

If I missed your underpants variety I'm horribly sorry.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Boxer-briefs are usually my preferred method of underpanting. Recently I've acquired two of the most comfortable underpants I've ever owned: sort of boxer-briefs, but looser fit and supremely breathable cotton. It was an epiphany
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Anybody choosing commando must provide photographic evidence.

Or video.

Such is Life...

Nice try, Mitey One (I debated spelling mighty correctly).

Well my imagination will just have to suffice----Slinky short dress + commando makes =

Yep, that did it.

OK then, to be fair, we will all have to post pics.
    Such is Life...

Anybody choosing commando must provide photographic evidence.

Or video.

Ok!

I thought only women called them underpants.

My sons like boxer briefs under certain clothes, but mostly loose cotton boxers. Especially around the house as "lounge wear".

(Sometimes I wear their boxers, they're very comfy and soft, without that crotch seam shorts have.)

I've only ever worn boxers for many years, briefs are just uncomfortable and tight. Not sure what a boxer brief is

Boxer briefs are the only acceptable option.

Edit: wondering what hipsters are (besides trendy douchebags).
    Your search had no results.

Hipsters are for girls. It's like boy cut underpants. Targeted to women, to appeal to men.

Frankly, I don't think men really care what women wear or don't wear. The whole undergarment industry is aimed at.....women. Men buy what fits and feels good. Women buy what they think looks hot to men. Or our female friends. If they say honey, that spandex is making your ass bifercate, try a thong, we buy a thong.

Men don't really care about our underpants until we take them off. Joke's on us, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattu View Post

Hipsters are briefs designed to wear with low-rise pants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panties

It's too early in the morning for me to bother with looking up pictures of women's underwear.

It's too early in the morning for me to bother with looking up pictures of women's underwear.
    Is it ever really too early for that?

Such is Life...

Is it ever really too early for that?

While I will happily perform sexual acts while I am in the process of waking up (or even asleep), I am simply not functional enough to manage a panty search before I have had a pot of coffee.

You can always provide it for us instead.

While boxers are comftorable to wear in regular clothing, I prefer those less tight briefs that go down your leg a little when working out or at practice to prevent chaffeing(sp?)

Less is better...

And we're still awaiting that photographic evidence.

Depending on the length, you're either talking about boxer briefs or low-rise trunks. Both are excellent.
    Your search had no results.

Its been silk or silly boxers for me since middle school. Used to be a fad thing showing the waistband and whatnot, but now with work attire and having to tuck everything into my belt line, I don't need anything else down there trying to hug my junk.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-11-2010 at 09:06 PM.

I used to wear boxers but switched to boxers brief now, of course with comfortable stretchy cloth.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    I thought only women called them underpants.
    Uhm? What?

My sons like boxer briefs under certain clothes, but mostly loose cotton boxers. Especially around the house as "lounge wear".

(Sometimes I wear their boxers, they're very comfy and soft, without that crotch seam shorts have.)
    At some point in time, I managed to wander off with someone's boxers...I love them to sit around the apartment in!

Surprisingly enough, my under garments never came into question until The Friend! It amazes me...he can wear "grandpa" shorts, but I can't wear "granny panties"! Oh well, a thong works just as well!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

Boxers are the most comfortable. They are light and airy, they don't get tight, and you don't need much 'adjusting'.

Wanna know who wears boxer briefs? PONCES.
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

- Omar Little

Quote Originally Posted by oldmunchkin View Post
    Uhm? What?
    I've been told (by men) that men call them underwear. Or drawers. "Underpants" (and panties) is girly or something.

...he can wear "grandpa" shorts, but I can't wear "granny panties"! Oh well, a thong works just as well!
    Of course you can wear whatever you like!

It is true that women can wear undergarments "for men", but it should still be comfortable. Some thongs may as well be a string of Brillo pad stuck up the ass crack "but they sure look great!".

I tend to get tangled while trying to sleep in boxers....gah.

Boxer briefs are best for me.

@ Decoy:
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Sleep naked instead, silly.

There's another fun and exciting thread topic.

Boxers.
    Carthāgō dēlenda est

Sleep naked instead, silly.
    There are people who don't already do this? How do you get morning fun with your pj's in the way? Do you get dressed after sex, but before sleeping? Doesn't that ruin the mood you worked so (hopefully) long to create? Am I way off track here? Good, someone has to be the voice of (un)reason here.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

Quote Originally Posted by Dattu View Post

It is.
    I GIVE GOOD GAME.... SPACE ME

AW, that's not underpants, that's lingerie. That's something you wear in order to look sexy taking off your clothes, it's not what most women wear daily when working. The panty lines wouldn't work on most figures, too many little bulges.

GGT. I wear hipsters everyday for work, and there are no bulges.
    I GIVE GOOD GAME.... SPACE ME

Then they must have no leg elastic. The leg openings just hang lacey loose, and creep up your ass crack in your slacks when you walk? I had some hipsters like that once.