Thread: Computer/Technology Help/Discussion Thread

Default Computer/Technology Help/Discussion Thread

A little thread for those into computers and general technology. Is there anyone else interested in computers here? Perhaps you'll be willing to share your specs for comments/discussion!

I read awhile back that Microsoft now have to offer alternatives to Internet Explorer in Europe (IIRC). Doesn't Apple bundle Safari with their OS? Just seems everyone loves to sue/penalise/criticise Microsoft

Default Re: Computer/Technology Help/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminate
    I read awhile back that Microsoft now have to offer alternatives to Internet Explorer in Europe (IIRC). Doesn't Apple bundle Safari with their OS? Just seems everyone loves to sue/penalise/criticise Microsoft
    SHHH! Hazir might hear you!
    . . .

It's a couple years old now with the exception of the video card and a few other things but it's still a nice system.

Specs:

Evga 680 sli Motherboard
    Intel E6600 Core2Duo cpu
    Xfx Geforce GTX260 Video Card
    Hanns-G 19" Wide screen monitor
    Creative Audigy Patinum sound Card w/ front panel interface
    Corsair 2gb ram
    2 x Maxtor 320GB Hard Drives
    Microsoft "Sidewinder" gaming mouse
    ideazone "Merc" gaming keyboard
    Thermaltake "Tsunami" pc case

Weber.... normally we don't post our system specs in CC.... it's not a game of mine is bigger then yours type thing, and most of us don't really care....

No offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOgre
    Weber.... normally we don't post our system specs in CC.... it's not a game of mine is bigger then yours type thing, and most of us don't really care....

No offense.
    That's fine but did you read the topic at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminate
    A little thread for those into computers and general technology. Is there anyone else interested in computers here? Perhaps you'll be willing to share your specs for comments/discussion!

FYI.... I did read the topic... however, aluminate is an idiot. Just so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

i got a little yelow notification box saying:

Windows - System Error

There is an IP address conflict with another system on the network.
    anybody know why? solutions?

Disable and then re-enable the network adapter you're using to connect to the network.
    . . .

illusions, thanks , it works.