Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America's first legal male prostitute

Default America's first legal male prostitute

For servicing women he will charge $100 an hour for intercourse, $200 an hour for cunnilingus, and $300 an hour for listening to her. :lol:

America's first legal male prostitute

So what took so long?
    Will this become a trend?
    And what does he charge for servicing males?
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Default Re: America's first legal male prostitute

Quote Originally Posted by Being
    For servicing women he will charge $100 an hour for intercourse, $200 an hour for cunnilingus, and $300 an hour for listening to her. :lol:

So what took so long?
    It's really funny to see how double standards even permeate the oldest profession. A woman who does it is just a whore, a man who does it is a 'surrogate lover'.
    Congratulations America

And what does he charge for servicing males? He answered that.

I think gay people are very put-together. I think they're very classy, very well-organized people. They have great personalities. I have nothing against them, but that's not me. And as the first male that's entering this field legally in the entire United States, I'd like to assert my rights and say that I can sit here and have a decent conversation, but I draw the line at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Weber
    And what does he charge for servicing males? He answered that.
    Now look at who's learned a politically correct answer by heart. Somebody should introduce him to some real gay people

BTW A real prostitute would never say something silly like that; a real prostitute would say 'extra costs extra'.
    Congratulations America

I think gay people are very put-together. I think they're very classy, very well-organized people. They have great personalities.
    Smell nice too.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust
    Smell nice too.
    Wanna come over and smell me right now ?
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir
    Wanna come over and smell me right now ?
    Going to Amsterdam for a splif and a sniff.

I'd have to travel by train since there's no way I'm going to hunt for a parking space, so if I leave now, I'll be there ... *checks watch* ... by monday.

I think gay people are very put-together.
    What does this even mean?
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

It means gay men are hotter than straight men.

And I think this guy is charging a lot more than he is worth.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

It was first profiled here: http://www.details.com/sex-relationship ... table=true

My favorite part is this:

There's five things I think that separate a gigolo from the average man: number one being the psychological profile—how he was raised, his upbringing, his thought, his morality, what he views as right and wrong. He must have the heart of a saint, the mind of a philosopher, and the skills of the devil...I don't have that much experience with sex."
    Selective quoting is awesome when you don't have to work that hard to selectively quote.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged

He looks a lot hotter on the other pics I saw of him. I am real curious as to how the pricing exactly was thought up. Are women really as crazy as to pay a male whore just to listen to them?
    Congratulations America

I am real curious as to how the pricing exactly was thought up. Are women really as crazy as to pay a male whore just to listen to them?
    :lol: It was a joke. :lol: Since Leno is prime-time he wasn't able to tell it properly so I revised it to meet forum standards.

:lol: It was a joke. :lol: Since Leno is prime-time he wasn't able to tell it properly so I revised it to meet forum standards.
    Hehe, : I fell for it after reading the interview with that guy. He seemed awfully happy to hear himself talk.
    Congratulations America

So what took so long?
    What does he charge men?

Never mind.... I see its already been covered.

If he doesn't do dick, he's not making that much money. Women generally don't visit prostitutes. Or so I've been told.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged

Don't say that until he listens to you. You never know....

And isn't that just ironic? The hottest men don't like women... Life's full of shit like that. Human Condition?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan
    Don't say that until he listens to you. You never know....

And isn't that just ironic? The hottest men don't like women... Life's full of shit like that. Human Condition?
    All the best women are married, all the handsome men are gay

You feel deprived

You know, now that we're under a new glorious administration, you could probably reboot WYD without it devolving into a spam-fest. We have a whole forum for chatting now!
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus
    You know, now that we're under a new glorious administration, you could probably reboot WYD without it devolving into a spam-fest. We have a whole forum for chatting now!
    That thought had occurred to me .... you don't think it would be extra-lame to do that? (Lame, I can handle. Part of the curing process.....)

You think there's anything meaningful to say on the topic? We have a lot of new people, they may have more to say. You've changed, maybe you have something more to add. For my part, I think I've settled into the whole "agony to dreamless sleep & nevermore" theory of death. And I've found in the last 6 years I've grown to care a lot less about what other people think. Dear me, it could be I'm in the first stages of becoming crotchety.
    The Rules

Dear me, it could be I'm in the first stages of becoming crotchety.
    Welome aboard.

That thought had occurred to me .... you don't think it would be extra-lame to do that? (Lame, I can handle. Part of the curing process.....)

You think there's anything meaningful to say on the topic? We have a lot of new people, they may have more to say. You've changed, maybe you have something more to add. For my part, I think I've settled into the whole "agony to dreamless sleep & nevermore" theory of death. And I've found in the last 6 years I've grown to care a lot less about what other people think. Dear me, it could be I'm in the first stages of becoming crotchety.
    I think most of my musings, internally, lately have been about subjects tangential to death, not really about the afterlife. Since I wholly reject the idea of an afterlife, to begin with.
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus
    I think most of my musings, internally, lately have been about subjects tangential to death, not really about the afterlife. Since I wholly reject the idea of an afterlife, to begin with.
    I can't imagine any plausible circumstance that would allow for human identity to continue after death. Obviously that IS related to WYD.... It might be fun to do the poll again. But I suspect I'll get a lot of flaming if I make that thread again. Not sure if I want to deal with that. It's been nice here...
    The Rules

Is this the Prostidude in Nevada?

oops sorry did I do a postus interruptus?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT
    Is this the Prostidude in Nevada?

oops sorry did I do a postus interruptus?
    The Rules

If you submit a reply before seeing a new reply, the format tells you.

I was asking about the OP but you were talking about something else.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT
    If you submit a reply before seeing a new reply, the format tells you.

I was asking about the OP but you were talking about something else.
    The Rules

They were engaging in a bannable sin; going off topic.

By the way; these man whores for women only don't seem to make the big bucks here in Amsterdam. Neither do the female whores though.
    Congratulations America

By the way; these man whores for women only don't seem to make the big bucks here in Amsterdam. Neither do the female whores though.
    Legalization always seems to reduce revenue.

Then they are doin' it wrong.

They should connect themselves to US politicians, like Edwards. Or the gay lover of anyone in elected office. Or any adulterer, regardless of sexual orientation. Then they get non-tangible assets, like penthouses and chauffeurs, and lines of credit at fancy restaurants and luxury retail stores.

Anonymous corporate dynamos will gladly step up to fund their fun, in return for their playmate's agenda.

I think a better strategy would be to try to make it illegal again. Then supply will drop and prices rise.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Legalization always seems to reduce revenue.
    Also decreases expenses and risk, usually.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Guess what, he's not a prostitute he's a prostidude.

‘Prostidude’ starts work at Nevada brothel

I really wouldn't pay to fuck that.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.