Thread: united nations job

Default united nations job

I have a friend who has just graduated in a UK university in International Relations and intended to get a jond in United Nations or some of UN organizations based in Europe. How can get the needed informations ?

Is it our first spam-bot? d'awww
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Spam-bots spell worse than my daughter. Who'd have guessed?
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Maybe it is your daughter?

She doesn't want a jond in the UN. She'll take informations about becoming a veterinarian, though.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by louie View Post
    I have a friend who has just graduated in a UK university in International Relations and intended to get a jond in United Nations or some of UN organizations based in Europe. How can get the needed informations ?
    Must marry a local to apply for welfare and government jond. I can provide jond services if needed.

As always easiest way is to look at the websites of those organisations and then call. My sis got a sort of paid six-month internship at the UNHQ in NY through the foreign ministry. That might be an idea
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Odd bot if it is one, I didn't get any google hits off the message. Random filler text to spark conversation till he replies with the real spam?