Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Relationships (again...*sigh...*)

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    I thought it was exceptionally cheesy and lame, and wouldn't consider anyone who used it relationship material. It might or might not get them fucked, though.
    Smart and nice and undamaged girls
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Q: regarding terminology

Do you define "nice girls" as "girls who will sleep with Minx"

??
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

"Hey baby, wanna fuck? No, no, I don't need to know your name babe."
    I can tell you i 'know' somebody with whom I've had sex several times, with whom I chat on MSN regularly, and I wouldn't know his name if my life depended on it.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Q: regarding terminology

Do you define "nice girls" as "girls who will sleep with Minx"

??
    I don't know but I think:
    A bitch is a girl who sleeps with everyone, a slut is a girl that sleeps with everyone else (or was it the opposite order?)
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    I can tell you i 'know' somebody with whom I've had sex several times, with whom I chat on MSN regularly, and I wouldn't know his name if my life depended on it.
    Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    What are you talking about, it's pretty much the only way I've ever gotten smart girls to go out with me.
    I don't see anything wrong with it. After all, women love a guy with a sense of humour and they love flirting even more. If I was to sit there twiddling my thumbs and say, "Erm, so, like, do you wanna hang out some time?" TBH it's a bit lame.

Flirting with a girl and being a little bit forward doesn't mean you're a douche at all.
    All those moments lost in time... like tears in the rain

THere's a line between humor and douche ness. Don't give off the "I'm doing you a favor" attitude when asking a smart girl out.

If what you meant was a more confident, "Hey, you wanna go to [insert specific place here]?" Then yes that works well.

You should always keep it simple, so that you don't invest much time into it if she shoots you down. And you don't sound like an asshole that way either

THere's a line between humor and [that] douche ness.
    Hey!

So the KISS principle is still the best hey Catgrrl? Keep It Simple Stupid, I'm pretty sure this applies in all aspects of life - if it gets complicated, it gets fucked up, however, keep it simple and it has a chance of success.

Such a shame that most things still manage to become complicated though.
    Such is Life...

Being a mindreader also helps.

"My friends say I'd be really good for you"
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

oops sorry Ness! That space wasn't supposed to be there- I was replying to xaero.

I've always been a fan of the KISS method when it comes to relationships, but I'm not your average girl. I live the drama free life as much as a person can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Being a mindreader also helps.
    Funny I lately chatted with two girls and guessed both of their names with 4 guesses. Well it was pure luck, but still funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl View Post
    but I'm not your average girl.
    I just wanted to say, if you go by the KISS method you rather don't have relationships at all

Hmm, I've been with the same guy since 2001, and married for 4, so ya....

But I guess yes, I rarely was serious when dating. Mostly just having fun before I met my soulmate.

EDIT: Also, I don't need drama to have a full life. I like the safe feeling in my home.

Whats actually happened with this girl anyway?

Yeah, I really hate it when stories aren't told till the end.

I thought it was exceptionally cheesy and lame, and wouldn't consider anyone who used it relationship material. It might or might not get them fucked, though.
    So there is no downside?

Quote Originally Posted by Lor View Post
    Whats actually happened with this girl anyway?
    Word got out that I liked her and one of her friends decided to be really stupid and told her I stalked her. This problem is long gone though.

You mean you killed the friend???!

Yup I had to put her down

So, did you kidnap the girl?

Speaking of relationships, it's fucking annoying that the girl I like a lot was complaining to me about how her boyfriend is taking her for granted and neglecting her. That tells me that I'd be so much better for her , and that she told me also means she considers us good friends, so my chances are probably slim anyway. Crap
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

No I actually just forgot about her. Plus I found someone new who I'm bound to screw myself over with. She had an.. awkward time with me and my friends but we have some mutual friends so if we hang out with them, I'm sure I can fix it

God, when I read about your problems with girls I'm happier than ever that I am gay.
    Congratulations America

What, gays don't fall for the wrong guys?
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    No, they just rarely say "no".

so my chances are probably slim anyway. Crap
    Dr. Flixy you should prescribe her an adventure or three, stat (not sexual). Sweep her up in rock-triggered waves of grolsch and deliver her to the exciting exotic foreign shores of... er, what does she like? Interpretive dance? The shores of that, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    Word got out that I liked her and one of her friends decided to be really stupid and told her I stalked her. This problem is long gone though.
    So you at least asked her how she likes you, now the word is already out? Riiight?
    Speaking of relationships, it's fucking annoying that the girl I like a lot was complaining to me about how her boyfriend is taking her for granted and neglecting her. That tells me that I'd be so much better for her , and that she told me also means she considers us good friends, so my chances are probably slim anyway. Crap
    You should never be the shoulder to lean on for a girl you have interest in, that will destroy you in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    God, when I read about your problems with girls I'm happier than ever that I am gay.
    And I am happy that I am out of that age... Even though, it brings back bad memories of my life before I got ~22.

Knux, you think to much. Just get on with it and stop waiting for the right opportunity.

Man if i were you balls, i'd be fucked off (or not if the case maybe).

Sure, but it's played out more in the open. Not so much coy agonizing.
    Congratulations America

And you were that open already in his age?