Page 102 of 138 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

High winds and floods across much of Northern Britain.

In Aberdeen, NE Scotland, sea foam mixed with sand makes for interesting scenes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    High winds and floods across much of Northern Britain.

In Aberdeen, NE Scotland, sea foam mixed with sand makes for interesting scenes ...
    Welcome to my world, now suck it up and prepare for the after smell.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Yeh your Florida pictures were something to behold.

But then you do everything bigger in the states

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Speaking of big:

http://xkcd.com/1110/ (can't/shouldn't post the sequence of images here)

Click to view the full version

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

The Minecraft guys in their new office.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/a9KxM.jpg
    I want just one day to drive around with that car. Just one day.

You own a bug, don't be a pussy, throw some vinyls on it.

Hell, we don't even fly into space anymore...
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    Hell, we don't even fly into space anymore...
    That looks like an excuse to post this image to me!

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Yer welcome.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

That sure didn't take long

Yup, sure didn't take long at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Forbidden Rand

For a brief second I thought that might actually be Chuck Norris at ~1:45.

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

The pulp fighter stats are all kinds of wrong.

A spate of subversive stickers, which fit in with the existing standard formatting, has started appearing on London's tube ...

Halo 4 has been floating around for a few days now. There is a slight reveal of who is behind the mask. Don't know why, but I always expected him to be black for some reason.