Page 111 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Contractors” at Boston Marathon Stood Near Bomb,Left Before Detonation

(Photos) Seen across street after blasts talking with FBI bomb squad. Whowere they? What were they and the FBI doing?
    By Tony Cartalucci
    Global Research, April 19, 2013
    What appear to be private contractors, wearing unmarked, matching uniformsand operating an unmarked SUV affixed with communication equipment near thefinish line of the Boston Marathon shortly after the bomb blasts – can be seenbeforehand, standing and waiting just meters away from where the first bomb wasdetonated.

The contractor-types had moved away from the bomb’s location before itdetonated, and could be seen just across the street using communicationequipment and waiting for similar dressed and equipped individuals to show upafter the blasts.

Image: An already widely distributed photo showing the contractor-types onthe bottom left, just left of where the bomb was placed and detonated. The men arewearing matching, unmarked uniforms, large black bags, and appear to bewaiting, separately, and “behind” the rest of the crowd. In the upper leftcorner, a wooden structure forming one half of a temporary photography “bridge”over the finish line can be seen and serves as a useful reference whenestablishing the contractor-types’ position in other photos.

Image: After the explosion, two of the contractors seen by the wall next tothe bomb, appear across the street, both using communication equipment. Thisphoto too has been distributed and enlarged many times across the Internet.(click to enlarge)

Image: An unmarked SUV with a considerable amount of communication gear onthe roof appears, surrounded by identically dressed men. The vehicle parks nearthe bleachers. (click to enlarge)
    The men, numbering between 6-8 then begin tearing up the skirting aroundtemporary bleachers erected for the event, opposite the explosion, beforetaping it off. Then, what appears to be an FBI bomb squad truck pulls updirectly behind the contractor-types’ SUV, with a woman clearly wearing theletters F.B.I. on her tactical vest emerging and speaking with thecontractor-types. Together they disappear from the scene, leaving theirvehicles behind.

Image: What appears to be an FBI bomb squad truck pulls in, with a womanwearing what is clearly the letters F.B.I. on her vest. She talks with twocontractors while it appears a third is partially in the truck’s right-handside. Also note that the area contractors and event staff tore up, is now tapedoff. (click to enlarge)

It should be noted, that with the exception of the contractor-types, allother responders at the scene, including the FBI agent, can be clearlyidentified, from police to the fire department, to medics and even individualswearing vests with “B.A.A. Physician” written on them. It should also be notedthat no other uniformed individuals can be seen standing near the bomb siteaside from the contractor-types.

These men were unidentified, professional contractors apparently augmentingpublic servants at the Boston Marathon, present before and after the bombblasts in the direct vicinity of the incident. After the blasts, whether it wastheir intended function or not, they appeared to be searching for somethingunder the bleachers before being joined by what appears to be the FBI bombsquad. The FBI and the city of Boston has so far categorically failed toprovide any information on these highly suspicious individuals.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/contractors-at-boston-marathon-stood-near-bomb-left-before-detonation/5332069

What insane conspiracy theory is it this time?

these virals are our 21st century minstrel shows
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Sushi-cats, part of a new advertising campaign by a foods company in Japan.

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Sushi cats!

http://youtu.be/x9moJvM1ER8

This is weird. I wonder if they were created specifically to market outside Japan by doing the whole "weird Japanese lol" trope.

"Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

This was the big Call of Duty announcement at the xbox reveal. One of your teammates is a dog....

you just know that dog is going to die during the game.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I was sort of hoping he would give birth or something weird.

Remember reading about that a few months ago. Did he survive? last I heard he was in critical condition.

According the original reports, he was driving to fast for that the corner, jumped the curb, went through the bushes, and used the bmw as a ramp. impressive.

Reminds me of this one

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Remember reading about that a few months ago. Did he survive? last I heard he was in critical condition.

According the original reports, he was driving to fast for that the corner, jumped the curb, went through the bushes, and used the bmw as a ramp. impressive.
    Just been released from hospital, apparently, 2 months after this.

EJ's photo wins though. Impressive!

"We Say YES" is from my local paper. They pull shit like that all the time. A few days ago they had a headline cover that read "Dicks In, Saks Out" because Dicks Sporting Goods is replacing Saks 5th Avenue at the local mall.

www.tbt.com

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

What will the world do when the print newspapers are all gone.

make fun of fox

Awesome idea, horrible attempt:
    Click to view the full version

Westboro needs to start disowning more members:
    Click to view the full version

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    make fun of fox
    Have you seen CCN's 'reporting' lately?

Even Jon Stewart has been peeing himself laughing at them.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

I was contemplating typing fox/cnn, but I figured I'd wait till someone complained first

I'd say any of the 24 hour 'news' channels.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Click to view the full version Click to view the full version