Page 12 of 138 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The pictures thread

That would be funny, but there wouldn't be a horned devil in the middle. Just went too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post

Sometimes somebody just gets it so right.

Quote Originally Posted by ']['ear View Post
    Sometimes somebody just gets it so right.
    Seen this already? If not do so.

Last edited by Ziggy Stardust; 03-12-2010 at 09:18 AM.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Its almost depressing how many I can pick up, I was only trying to scroll to see how large the image was...
    Click to view the full version

EDIT:
    Image to large for Imgur, thats a first for me.

Tonight's sunset. Hey Wraith, you gonna give us a shot tag button?

img gone

Same pic with the foreground visible.

img gone
    Last edited by Being; 03-19-2010 at 08:00 AM.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

You live on green pastures.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    You live on green pastures.
    This time of year, yes. By June they are golden brown (except where the sprinklers reach).
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Let's try this again

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

"Vote for me, or I'll fucking kill you."
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post

<snipped 2 awesome and 2 semi-awesome pics (you know which is which)>
    Nessus. Thank god you're finally back.

<Snipped sarcasm tutorial>
    Wonderful stuff. Not only is this topical for the community, it's also very practical. Thank you.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Nessus. Thank god you're finally back.

Wonderful stuff. Not only is this topical for the community, it's also very practical. Thank you.
    Such is Life...

Bad Termite!
    Last edited by Ziggy Stardust; 03-16-2010 at 12:56 PM.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

That spider bear is frackin' feerky.
    The Rules

Users/cam?

Bad Termite!
    Meh - so my name is Cam.

Such is Life...

Awesome! Bats Vs Crocodiles
    Such is Life...

Betty Bowers explains bible-based marriage

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Seriously - those are real life bats dive-bombing snapping crocodiles!

Ants feeding.

Snake waiting for you to poop!

awww

Gear-stick?

L

WOW

Heart Reef in the Great Barrier Reef
    Such is Life...

Quote Originally Posted by termite View Post
    Awesome! Bats Vs Crocodiles
    Heh, Arkham Asylum flashbacks.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/eurofire_01_27/e20_21742607.jpg

"Onlookers watch as a man rides his horse through a bonfire in the streets of San Bartolome de Pinares, Spain, Saturday, Jan. 16, 2010. (AP Photo/Daniel Ochoa de Olza) "
    The entire event looks badass
    http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...festivals.html

I usually don't like these, but this one is cute.

@OM, cripes, that is a badass event. Nice pictures
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Thousands upon thousands of dead starfish wash up on a mile of beach in Devon.

They had become exhausted while spawning and were susceptible to tides.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Thousands upon thousands of dead starfish wash up on a mile of beach in Devon.

They had become exhausted while spawning and were susceptible to tides.

[img]http/jpg/_47490705_starfish_gallery7.jpg[/img]

Clearly a further sign of the end of times.
    The Rules

They fucked themselves to death?

They fucked themselves to death?
    Is slavery to our biological nature undignified? Is it undignified for a human to be lead to death that way?
    The Rules

Is slavery to our biological nature undignified? Is it undignified for a human to be lead to death that way?
    I will defer to professor Hogarth, who opined that one cannot be dignified in the throes of passion any more than in the agonies of pain.

I will defer to professor Hogarth, who opined that one cannot be dignified in the throes of passion any more than in the agonies of pain.
    What is dignity? Its culturally determined, no?
    The Rules