Page 128 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,840 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

No, that is stupid.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Lala never got over his show being cancelled.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

For those getting the load error for steelys image

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    No, that is stupid.
    How so? Someone can only change if they believe their own behaviors are responsible for their current situation. If you believe your fat because of genetics you will never lose weight, its an empowerment issue. The only way they can change their behavior to healthier one is if they first understand they are responsible for their weight. This was a 'in your face message' but it was delivered with some humor (pig portion).

I really doubt it was for helping people with their weight, more of a way to really insult people.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    How so? Someone can only change if they believe their own behaviors are responsible for their current situation. If you believe your fat because of genetics you will never lose weight, its an empowerment issue. The only way they can change their behavior to healthier one is if they first understand they are responsible for their weight. This was a 'in your face message' but it was delivered with some humor (pig portion).
    No, it was a way for incontrovertible assholes to get off on harrassing strangers and making them feel bad, not as some sort of public health initiative but as a form of creepy entertainment. No excuses man. Ya gotta see through the bullshit. I can't believe you're this gullible

No, it was a way for incontrovertible assholes to get off on harrassing strangers and making them feel bad, not as some sort of public health initiative but as a form of creepy entertainment. No excuses man. Ya gotta see through the bullshit. I can't believe you're this gullible
    It can't be both?

Hillary Clinton has been saying that about the First Amendment too.

You still have to evaluate the things your grandfather says for craziness man.

You still have to evaluate the things your grandfather says for craziness man.
    And things that comedians say?

See I wish liberals would be honest like this. I'd respect the argument that says, "Yes the constitution gave us the right to own guns however I don't think this is a good thing. I'm working on a constitutional amendment to fix it." That is perfectly fine what is NOT fine is trying to do an end run around the constitution or trying to bull shit your way to 'interpret' into nonsense.

I'm assuming by posting this meme you assume it's correct. Please show your source where the Constitution of the United States says I can own a person.

Thank you.
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Article IV, Section 2, Clause 3 aka Fugitive Slave Clause

If you have an owner, the north will not protect you.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOgre View Post
    I'm assuming by posting this meme you assume it's correct. Please show your source where the Constitution of the United States says I can own a person.

Thank you.
    Says or said?

https://www.quora.com/Did-the-US-Con...-allow-slavery

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    This Charles Tips guys manages to spew forth a lot of words without ever giving an actual answer to the question.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

This is often the case with Quora questions about potentially polarizing topics use the scroll-wheel luke, use the scroll-wheel

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Ah, let's post some political images around here.

"Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Captain Sweden is known for being the least sharp nail in the box but even he will one day remember that he can press both buttons

Why close the bridge to Denmark then?

What if you import an equal number of gays and Muslims? Then make a Venn Diagram for fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    What if you import an equal number of gays and Muslims?
    Is it at any point reasonable to think that it stops that hate when a person moves from one place to another?

Migrants ‘slaughter gay man, dress him in women’s clothes and wrap snake round his neck'

TWO migrants have been charged after allegedly beating a gay man to death before dressing him in women’s clothing and wrapping a snake around his neck.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ke-neck-Sweden

And before you start with Christian examples, I am not supporting those either.

You must choose only one. And you're a bigot for choosing only one.