Page 129 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,870 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Captain Sweden is known for being the least sharp nail in the box but even he will one day remember that he can press both buttons
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...ass-migration/

I love how Swedes can't stop trying to blame the problem of rape in Sweden on immigrants. Man, Sweden didn't need any help in this department and only people who have a secret agenda to whitewash the country and suppress women pretend that it's all about Muslim immigrants. Of course you're just here to troll, Lewk, so I dunno if there is any point in attempting to have a discussion with you about this.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    And before you start with Christian examples, I am not supporting those either.
    The trial hasn't started yet but from the description it seems like this involved two of the many roaming street-kids that have been wandering around Europe before finding themselves in Sweden. If so, if you want helpful culture-based insights into their behavior you may be better served by reading Lord of the Flies or any number of books about violent youth gangs than by trying to figure out the relationship between tabbouleh and rape.

Moreover, have you ever heard of the "trans panic" defense? It's a subset of the "gay panic" defense and, believe it or not, you don't have to be from North Africa to think it's a legitimate defense for committing acts of gruesome violence against trans* people. Violence against trans* people transcends religion and if your solution to anti-trans violence is to ban the immigration of people who are more likely to engage in it you may as well also ban everyone from the Slavic countries and from Red states in the US.

Finally, and I realise this will make me sound like a total fucking Lewkowski, do you believe street-kids are generally in the habit of carrying around adult women's clothes just in case they have to ritualistically murder a gay man on short notice? Okay, obv if they can get their hands on a snake for such purposes, they may be able to find women's clothing, but it seems more likely that the clothes belonged to the victim. I bring this up because people seem to forget that trans* people exist and that their lives are far more dangerous than the lives of gay people even in places where there are no Moroccan street-kids.

http://www.breitbart.com/
    breitbart
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    I love how Swedes can't stop trying to blame the problem of rape in Sweden on immigrants. Man, Sweden didn't need any help in this department and only people who have a secret agenda to whitewash the country and suppress women pretend that it's all about Muslim immigrants. Of course you're just here to troll, Lewk, so I dunno if there is any point in attempting to have a discussion with you about this.
    I'm honestly ignorant of the extent of the rape problems in Sweden. Are you saying that rape is a common problem for other reasons aside from immigration as well? I don't see why you are so incredulous about it, third world countries have larger problems when it comes to rape. (Let alone other gender equality issues). Allow migration and you would expect an uptick from a population that rapes more as it incorporates into a population that rapes less.

I can't speak for Sweden, but suggesting all landlords in amsterdam want sexual favours from female tenants is utter bullshit, as I do know plenty of girls living there.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    I can't speak for Sweden, but suggesting all landlords in amsterdam want sexual favours from female tenants is utter bullshit, as I do know plenty of girls living there.
    Oh the article said *ALL* ?

No, but it suggested it was common. And it's not.

I mean, I know someone who was robbed when he went on vacation to the US. But using that anecdote to suggest americans rob all tourists is bullshit.

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*V-pJ0zdxNKAwpJE2Yed37g.png[/IMG]

Care to explain what we see here?
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

A breakdown of the bloody retarded behavior of twitter users involved in the equally stupid gamergate "debate"

https://medium.com/message/72-hours-...f5d#.aet8j7voo
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 01-12-2016 at 03:42 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

So nothing I deeply care about.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

I have more respect for aimless than to think he would throw in with those SJWs or their counterparts. I'm going to guess he got that image from some data is beautiful collection.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Illustration of the low degree of overlap between the social networks of people on different sides of a polarising conflict/issue. Colours are pretty but the underlying reality is a little ugly

"When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

That's not ugly, that's cute

Another 69 year old taken by cancer this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    But also the face of 21st century imperialism.
    Omg I knew I recognised it from somewhere

Also,

Someone needs to get benched!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    But also the face of 21st century imperialism.
    Well, I'm certainly banking on her becoming a plutocrat to support me in my dotage. What VC could say no to funding a pitch given by her?
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

It's a polarization between white privilege leading to VCs showering her with money, and VCs being smart enough to never fund a redhead.

While that particular exchange was fake, I was amused to see on Twitter that Patrick Stewart and Will Wheaton do actually have ongoing Twitter exchanges.

My latest painting 'Make America Great Again,' because no matter what is in your pants, you can still be a big prick.
    - Illma Gore

New Zealand go to the polls today in a referendum on whether to change their flag ...

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/56bcb8491a00002d00ab2770.jpeg

My latest painting 'Make America Great Again,' because no matter what is in your pants, you can still be a big prick.
    - Illma Gore
    Zexy. But he said it was big enough, so it is right?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    New Zealand go to the polls today in a referendum on whether to change their flag ...

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/c...277ce6884a.jpg
    I liked the one with sheep with laser beams coming out of their eyes. But I also think the whole initiative was a tad silly. Then again, maybe they really do lack any sense of national identity and desperately need it?

^ the sum total of human knowladge
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

My kid apparently loves backwards roller coasters

Click to view the full version

I still don't understand the collective obsession with selfies.