Page 131 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,930 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Treebeard?!
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Some tree in Bulgaria apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

"Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

I biked through a bad area a few weeks ago and got chased by a group of 12 year olds who clearly wanted to steal my bike. I had to bike to the same area two weeks later, soon after Pokemon GO was release. I hesitated to go down the same stretch of block again, and girded myself to speed through it without slowing down. But when I turned the corner, the block was full of 12 year olds all playing Pokemon.

Ipso facto, Pokemon Go reduces crime. Until they develop a way to transfer Pokemons via NFC. Then they will be robbing people for their phones and the Pokemons on them.

Today, we had breakfast

Later, we went for an evening stroll by the river

At 9 PM, sun was still up and people were out enjoying themselves. I love summer

The first two pancakes (pictured) were ugly but the remainder were the crispy, paper-thin crack-infused love-children of crêpes and dosas.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Do you smoke your own salmon in a state-supplied smokehouse or is that a stereotype?

Silly Dread, the salmon belongs to the state too

Click to view the full version

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Italy ...

#JacksOutForHarambe

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    He has a potential point... and then ruins it by being a moronic SJW and talking about 'privilege.'

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    It's funny because it's true

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's funny because it's true
    Sigh... it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Sigh... it isn't.
    Sigh... it is

I'm just going to assume Lewk means its not funny concerning how much of this country uses patriotism to excuse their racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Sigh... it is
    If a white football player did the same thing they would also be in the controversy. You can't just claim 'racism' every time someone doesn't like something a black guy does.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    If a white football player did the same thing they would also be in the controversy. You can't just claim 'racism' every time someone doesn't like something a black guy does.
    He might be called mean names like "liberal" but fairly sure you wouldn't have people raving about how they should hang that n*gger, shoot him or send him "back" to "Africa". Meanwhile, a white dude who's spent the past year going on about how much the US sucks and how it's become the entire world's scared and weak little b*tch is a serious contender for the position of PotUS.

This man:

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Someone is a winner, and she knows it.

"When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Wuz in Boston recently and they have this cute installation in which they put colored plastic on the fence of a bridge. This lights the walkway in colors when the sun is in the right position.

^ I like that