Page 134 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,020 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Apparently it's too soon and we shouldn't politicize this political issue.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Apparently it's too soon and we shouldn't politicize this political issue.
    In another forum someone told me that they can't do anything about such guns because then they'd also have to do something about cars because those kill a lot more people.

Seriously. That was the argument.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Some arguments and the people who present them are so dumb that it's inexcusable to engage them.

that emoticon counts as a picture, right?

Massive Siberian weatherfront moves in on the UK, bringing freezing conditions and dumping large amounts of snow; pictures as it hits London yesterday:

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Late Paleozoic / early Mesozoic Pangea, with contemporary borders ...

Click to view the full version

Thats Delaney Tarr, a school shooting survivor, showing off a sample of her hate mail.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

One of the less horrible ones too.

Click to view the full version
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 03-11-2018 at 03:30 AM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Massive Siberian weatherfront moves in on the UK, bringing freezing conditions and dumping large amounts of snow; pictures as it hits London yesterday:
    So much for spring eh? I failed to make it into the office on the Thursday, tried 2 out of 3 routes in to no avail.

I managed to schlep all 3 metres from my bedroom to my home-office for all 5 days. In mah slippers.

Oh, and long time no stuff Steve-O.

Last edited by Timbuk2; 03-13-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Dropped in to say hi!
    Been into crossfit.

How has everyone been????
    I GIVE GOOD GAME.... SPACE ME

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    I managed to schlep all 3 metres from my bedroom to my home-office for all 5 days. In mah slippers.

Oh, and long time no stuff Steve-O.
    Lucky sod! A home office would be nice from time to time - to many distractions in the office. Oh and hi!!

this means war
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

They couldn't have found a worst placement for that single black guy. Someone needs to interview that fool.

I can hear the photographer saying, "women in front cross your legs at the ankle, right over left".

One black man, one black woman. Yep, sounds about right. What's the problem?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

It lives in the tunnels under the city

Dimwit passengers on that Southwest Airlines flight.

I managed to sneak onto the new helipad before going home this morning:

Pretty frickin' gorgeous day. Should've brought a sun-chair and a book

That's pretty Do the neighbors mind that a hospital is the largest facility nearby with helicopters buzzing in-and-out?

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman View Post
    Dropped in to say hi!
    Been into crossfit.

How has everyone been????
    How did no one acknowledge this!? Also I don't believe this is you for some reason. But hello!

Here's a picture I took from my office today:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    That's pretty Do the neighbors mind that a hospital is the largest facility nearby with helicopters buzzing in-and-out?
    Not really. Very many of the people living near the hospital are hospital and uni employees, and the remainder are elderly people who appreciate being close to the hospital The helicopter pad is high enough that people aren't disturbed by it. Apparently it's the most modern helipad in Sweden and the only one of its kind in the world that's certified for use in this climate. But to the uninitiated observer it's a large aluminum platform with thousands of holes that looks suspiciously like a sundeck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    How did no one acknowledge this!? Also I don't believe this is you for some reason. But hello!

Here's a picture I took from my office today:
    Are you working with CBP Where are the toddlers

1 AM last night. Times like these, I love living up here, and november seems like it's an eternity away.