Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138 LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,110 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Adorable!
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Those eye-lashes
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

This is Monty, who has joined our family.

He is a furry psychopath killer attack cat.

Katie Hopkins pranked into receiving a fake award.

Me and my daughter, 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    You'd think Queens English would be even less popular than English with Irish accents
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by rille View Post
    Me and my daughter, 2012.
    I still can't get my head around this whole "growing" business...

This is Monty, who has joined our family.

He is a furry psychopath killer attack cat.

Looks like a gentleman and a scholar and a thief with a code

I'm working nights this week, which means three nights at the hospital and 7 beautiful, sunny days to hang out with the girls:

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post

I'm not one who normally goes gaga over wee bairns, but that one absolutely melts the heart.

Ah, yes. Twatterson McCuntface wants others to the speak Queen's English that he himself has valiantly failed to master.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Maybe he's thinking of the Queens borough in New York?
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Var är detta?
    It's a restaurant by the Ume River a few minutes' walk from our home in one of Sweden's five ugliest towns they have the best tiny chocolate muffins I've ever eaten, and you can eat literally as many as you like.

Monte the cat is adorable!

Juno the baby girl is beautiful, but she might need to have her lower lingual frenulum clipped like my son did.

For the first time in a very long time, I had five days in a row where I technically wasn't working. Ended up having a lot of solo time with the kids, and man are kids fun to hang out with.

Click to view the full version

"When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Helping out with mobile services today and noticed that they knocked down the building I worked out of for several years.

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Walk to work was pretty nice yesterday:

Today was even better:

Strolled around by the river for an hour and then popped over to my in-laws' where we walked for another two hours. Sunshine, crisp, clean air, peace and quiet, warm enough that we could walk around in light spring jackets. Coolest part was that the near-full moon was up almost the whole time

What camera do you use Minx?

Spectacular pics.

It's just my Moto Z3 play! It takes good photos when there's a lot of great natural light, I typically just adjust white balance a little. When it's darker I need to adjust a lot more (the top photo obv w/ fake lens blur). The photos look good on most modern phones because they tend to amp up saturation and try to make photos look more vibrant, but they look worse on many laptop screens (usually washed out b/c I've had to increase brightness). Really regret not taking the dslr with me yesterday

Abilities include a range of powerful water-/slime-based attacks

Going through my pictures from Sunday this one caught my eyes, its my youngest saying bye to an empty splash pad at Disney a few minutes before closing. Had a real Rockwell feel to it.

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Comet Neowise captured over Stonehenge

absolutely beautiful but not as beautiful as this:

I can think of lots of recreation that can be done in that area.

Comet Neowise captured over Stonehenge

I have been trying to see Neowise for weeks and can't dammit too much light pollution.