Page 14 of 138 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The pictures thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Just when you start to think that nothing is, well. Ok. Bambi as I would never myself conceived.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Catchphrase!
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Ziggy - I loved it. Reminds me of tvtropes.org
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

e: This one is for Low-key

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

If anything, Sandra Bullock looks like the one who doesn't belong when you put Jesse James and Michelle McGee in the mix.

However, I didn't see the whole "White Supremecy" thing coming.

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Such is Life...

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Ziggy - freaky frackin' cat. Cool chemistry. Hail went too long.

Nessus - love the sharks. I think it would have been better without the goofy words, don't you think? Like if they were totally dead-pan.
    The Rules

Spoiler:

spoiler'd for big

Thats... interesting

I don't get it.
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    I don't get it.
    I think strong medication might help.
    Such is Life...

We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    I don't get it.
    Thats because you do not comprehend just how delicious skeleton jelly is...pure unadulterated deliciousness...it goes great with mellified man...

Mmmm...mellified...
    . . .

You're really weird.
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    You're really weird.
    I know, isn't it just ever so much fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    You're really weird.
    Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    I know, isn't it just ever so much fun?
    Life would be so boring otherwise...
    . . .

Beth Ditto.

Spoilerised because of size and a bit nudey.

Spoiler:

Dude what happened to her nipples