Page 15 of 138 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The pictures thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Dude what happened to her nipples
    Dude they were so like airbrushed.
    Last edited by Timbuk2; 03-25-2010 at 08:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Yes but why
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

'cause nipples are dirty
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Magazine cover.

Even jizz mag covers have nipples covered or brushed out.

Unless you live in France.
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Even jizz mag covers have nipples covered or brushed out.

Unless you live in France.
    It's been awhile since I've seen a jizz mag in a store, but I'm pretty sure they had nips on

And I haven't even been to France!

And that just looks way freaky
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Aye but I live in the Uk, which is kinda halfway between Yurpean sexual freedumb and American sexual dumb.

Can't display perky bits on covers here ...

~

EDIT: Damn can't even find a full frontal nudey of Beth Ditto just to find out what her nips actually look like.

Pff. Internet. What the fuck is it good for.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    []ygvF_XPbo60[/yt]

Come on, that's not what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Come on, that's not what he said.
    http://www.11alive.com/rss/rss_story...storyid=142164

C'mon, grow a sense of humor.

I can't, my friends are e-mailing each other about how this is serious and a sign of his racism.

Aha. Dread's massive move to the right explained by reaction to nutty friends!
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

A woman walks downtown in earthquake-torn Port-au-Prince, Haiti on Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010. (AP Photo/Rodrigo Abd) #

A boy looks at the ruins of his Fort National neighborhood in Port-au-Prince March 4, 2010. (REUTERS/Matthew Bigg) #

Haiti, 70 days later
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    I can't, my friends are e-mailing each other about how this is serious and a sign of his racism.
    Please don't compare me to your nutball friends.

You can qualify me as a nutter on my own merits, but not in comparison to other loony-ticks.

They should probably go to Walmart to buy their senses of humor, though.

Wonderful.

I like 'Han shot first'.

~

Some people have so much time on their hands.

EDIT: Heh - just noticed the shrunken Borg ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    And so, this is the story of the lone wanderer of Vault 23...
    Through your travels you have avenged the Enclave and have let this land rest in peace for years to come....
    You had decided to blow up the statue of Mezsto and caused the crazed Meztec cult to murder one another...
    You helped the Brotherhood find the mineral deposits and have ensured financial stability for many many years...
    This is the story of the lone wanderer of Vault 23...
    The world as we know it is nothing more than a war torn ruin...
    War....war never changes...

Beth Ditto.

Spoilerised because of size and a bit nudey.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AmericanWoman; 03-27-2010 at 03:10 AM.
    I GIVE GOOD GAME.... SPACE ME

In Florida even man nipples have to be removed or covered. Its created some...odd...wrestling billboards.

Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 03-26-2010 at 02:28 PM.

Did you shop your avatar?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

yeah, but I suck at Gimp, hence why it looks like AA is turn off. The one Illusions made prepedobear was much smoother. I may go back to a white background later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    In Florida even man nipples have to be removed or covered. Its created some...odd...wrestling billboards.
    Oh for god's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    yeah, but I suck at Gimp, hence why it looks like AA is turn off. The one Illusions made prepedobear was much smoother. I may go back to a white background later.
    You could have just asked me to add pedobear in...I'm well aware of his presence on the intertubes...

That and you might want to export as a 32 bit .png, that might have been the problem...
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman View Post
    EXACTLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    That and you might want to export as a 32 bit .png, that might have been the problem...
    Your first transparent offer was out of the blue and awesome. I didn't want to bother you again. While I'm waiting for Lego Universe to load up tomorrow I'll try that 32 bit png advice. I will figure that program out!

Cause the Shot tag would look stupid:

bottom two awesome. look a the trees
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Not safe for any place where a right-winger can see this

Spoiler:

Anyone got a link to the picture thread in Ataricc? I assume its still there, just beyond the fog...
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Anyone got a link to the picture thread in Ataricc? I assume its still there, just beyond the fog...
    You're such a self-absorbed, useless fucking asshole

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=659639

Oh for god's sake.
    Weird.

no nipples here:

Such is Life...

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    You're such a self-absorbed, useless fucking asshole

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=659639
    Hi Pot. My name's kettle. Cock wearing mother-scratcher.
    The Rules