Page 25 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: The pictures thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I will stab you
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

But that makes perfect sense. Now its all clear.
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Gravity has polarity.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Is that why they call it the G spot?

Such is Life...

What excellent pictures, Termite.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    What excellent pictures, Termite.
    Aww thanks, now I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Such is Life...

Related to this guy and cousin to cooldog, presumably.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

How big is a kangaroo? I swear ive seen one in a zoo or whatever, but that one looks like Senor El Massive Badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie View Post
    How big is a kangaroo?
    From wikipedia
    Males grow up to a body length of 1.4 metres (4 ft 7 in) long and weigh up to 85 kilograms (190 lb). Females reach a body length of up to 1.1 metres (3 ft 7 in) long and weigh up to 35 kilograms (77 lb). Tails can be from 0.9 to 1 metre (3.0–3.3 ft) long. The average Red Kangaroo stands approximately 1.5 metres (4 ft 11 in) tall. Accounts of sizes greater than this are not uncommon, with some large males reportedly reaching approximately 2 metres (6 ft 7 in).

The Red Kangaroo's legs work much like a rubber band. The males can leap over 9 metres (30 ft) in one leap.
    I've seen up close a Western Red kangaroo that I reckon stood close to 2m in height and it had the build of a honed athlete - they literally have large biceps, triceps and shoulder muscles like a man that works out. I was sitting on the back of a ute (pick up truck) travelling along a firebreak on a farm and this beast just casually hopped along side us before losing interest and stopping for a good scratch.

Such is Life...

Quote Originally Posted by termite View Post
    ute (pick up truck)
    ute stands for coupe utility, for us Americans, its a modern day El Camino, or what Pontiac was planning to bring stateside before GM collapsed
    far cry from a pick up, more like a car with a bed instead of a hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ute stands for coupe utility, for us Americans, its a modern day El Camino, or what Pontiac was planning to bring stateside before GM collapsed
    far cry from a pick up, more like a car with a bed instead of a hatch.
    Yeah I know but Ute here stands for utility vehicle which is generally any small vehicle capable of a 1 tonne payload on an open back.

You also refer to a persons arse as a fanny....
    Such is Life...

Ha. Thats awesome.

6ft7? I bet they are actually pretty bloody terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie View Post
    Ha. Thats awesome.

6ft7? I bet they are actually pretty bloody terrifying.
    The one in the pic looks like it not only has the means but the temperment to kick your fucking ass.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Well they sure aren't cuddly.
    Such is Life...

Sanctuary for homeless cats

Craig Grant bought a tree farm far away from the city and turned it into a sanctuary for all the cats he has rescued. He lives there with the cats and provides lots of love, care and companionship. It’s hard to imagine that once he was not a cat lover and did not want cats until he met his son’s cat Pepper. He also got to experience what it is like raising a litter of kittens.“Over that time I learned that every cat had its own unique personality and it wasn’t long before the kittens were swinging from my curtains. I didn’t care. Something had changed… I didn’t want to give them up.”
    The condo life was not easy for the kitties, so Craig found a tree farm and settled down there for his fur babies. Over the next several months, he rescued more and more homeless and abandoned cats. The number of new residents kept going up, so Craig expanded the sanctuary to make more room for the animals.

(Check out the link for more pictures)
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Teehee.

Reminds me of the "for sale: one useless cat" dealie.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

Heh, cute

Common procedure for preparation of biological samples for scanning electron microscopy involves coating with metals to reflect electrons.

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

^^Kangaroos are known to actually 'kick your ass' they can easily balance back on their tail and seriously hurt you..apparently they're also known to claw out your gut with the claws on their feet, but i've never heard of any such case.

Kangeroos have 3 vaginas and 2 wombs.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Kangeroos have 3 vaginas and 2 wombs.
    Cool, less standing around at the gang bang.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Changed the boot image of my BIOS today. Kids should get a kick out of it.

Click to view the full version

Pffft yah if you ever have the patience for it

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    Pffft yah if you ever have the patience for it
    Hey now. I've got a Gyarados. Even bought him as a Magikarp from that shady figure at the PokeCenter.
    Think he is lvl 23 or 24, only knows bite. So he ain't killing anyone yet.

Such is Life...

Gold gold gold

Notice the guy with 3 hands

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars