Page 36 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

The Simpsons one is really catchy. As is preggers Batman. The last one...what the hell is going on there?

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Yeah, that last one's fucked up.

Loved the stars.

EDIT: Ness, have you noticed the spaghetti monster resemblance before?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Bats and Super
    Oddly enough, I've got a picture like that with Brandy and I when she was pregnant.
    Even ours is creepy.

The all important question....

Some pics from last weekend in the woods....

A fungus with slugs

I love moss...

The toilets. You could smell them from a distance. The one on the left was more tolerable and as a general rule they were more bearable in the early morning before temps rose above 60.

A fish!

Another fish!

Firey glow...

Yellow mushrooms.

The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Sorry for doubling up. . . . too many photos for one post.

Baby fern.

Another fungus with slugs.

Orange mushrooms.

Cooking over the fire.

Tree fungus.

A thing.

The Rules

Snake bursts after gobbling gator

An unusual clash between a 6-foot (1.8m) alligator and a 13-foot (3.9m) python has left two of the deadliest predators dead in Florida's swamps.
    The Burmese python tried to swallow its fearsome rival whole but then exploded.
    The remains of the two giant reptiles were found by astonished rangers in the Everglades National Park.
    The rangers say the find suggests that non-native Burmese pythons might even challenge alligators' leading position in the food chain in the swamps.

The python's remains were found with the victim's tail protruding from its burst midsection. The head of the python was missing.

What a stupid animal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Um...you know thats like 7 or 8 years old right?

DANGER DANGER

SOMEONE POSTED OLD PICTURES IN THE PICTURES THREAD

ALERT FUCKING EVERYBODY

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

PANIC SCREAM RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine are brand new, bitches!
    The Rules

I LOL'd.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

The Rules

I think Chambalaya's quite familiar with shrooms.

Anyway, What Would Jesus Do?

Ness' picture makes me sad

I recently reformatted, and while I bring my computer back up to optimal levels everything I have to download goes to the desktop. Forces myself to organize to my external sooner or later. Sat down today and realized how worried Beaker was about my current mess.

Click to view the full version

Thanks to the rain, this is thus far the highlight of my day.

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Thats so weird the guy is clapping in time to the song I'm listening to

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Python

I was sat on a cruise boat on saturday going from Richmond to Kingston drinking gin in the sun.

Route goes through Teddington Lock, where Python filmed their fish-slapping dance.

There's actually a gold plaque on the wall commemorating the filming.

Took a quick snap of the lock building on me mobbly.

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

I spent several years growing up wondering if I was the only one who saw floor designs this way. Until Ocean came around and started doing it.

Didn't that Mickey Mouse make an appearance in Pink Floyd's The Wall?

No.

I used to do that with floor tiles when I was little all the time. On a side note, for some strange reason I avoid stepping on cracks in the sidewalk

"Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Does kicking guy have a great big metal thing around his ankle?
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Spoiler:

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London