Page 50 of 138 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Both ladies are inexplicably hot.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I can't see the face of either.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    First one is terrifying the more you look at it; second one is the opposite.
    Watch the old video's of people skipping, dancing and tight rope walking at ridiculous heights back in the "old" days. Pretty crazy shit.

They had no Grand Theft Auto in them days.

Such is Life...

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Dude, you are NOT allowed to get me teary eyed this early in the morning...

Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Aw
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Maybe this can help.
    hidden message:

Answer:

The first word of every line that touches the left margin makes a rickroll

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    I can't see the face of either.
    Does that matter?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Yes...much better.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Does that matter?
    brown bag fan?

Chicago 1955

Does that matter?
    Yeah, to me faces are important, of course you can leave it up to your imagination, but thats like a Schrödingers woman, ugly and beautiful at the same time, until you reveal it.

For Ziggy

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    brown bag fan?

[img]http://
    Chicago 1955
    Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    Yeah, to me faces are important, of course you can leave it up to your imagination, but thats like a Schrödingers woman, ugly and beautiful at the same time, until you reveal it.
    I'm not sure you can say she's a bag lady from the pics. But most women with shapley figures arn't going to be stuck with a troll head. Or at least with only the figure to go on, the mind fills in a generic acceptable human face.

EDIT: That potato is the face of god, do you have to play tic tac to against the chicken(?), and the yellow balloon thing is cool. I think maggot? I think, suffocation. I think, safety cushion?
    The Rules

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Ziggy, have you seen this?

I'm not sure you can say she's a bag lady from the pics. But most women with shapley figures arn't going to be stuck with a troll head.
    Probably not, but a lot dancers have not so pretty faces despite their perfect bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Knut?

I remember coming across this image a few years ago in school. It popped up on Reddit today, and now that I have a kid, its even more depressing
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 10-21-2010 at 02:18 AM.

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar

SSSSSSSSS

poo poo it is in my house now
    I enjoy blank walls.

haven't we seen the eggs one before?

And the Klanstoddler is depressing.

not so much for the boss response, but for the pwnd expression on the guy in the back

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

who were the parties in the q and a?
    The Rules

who were the parties in the q and a?
    Its from Earth (The Book): A Visitor's Guide to the Human Race.

Nice! I hadn't even heard of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Heh, John Stuart was interviewed by Terri Gross live a few weeks back and they mentioned the book in passing....
    The Rules

This needs to be a smilie

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD don't open this at work

Spoiler:

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars