Page 53 of 138 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

The AvP one made me
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Yeah. Find strange shit is actually in my job description.
    you Lucky dog you

Less talk, more:

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Less talk, more:

"Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

This is too cute.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Vlad the Impaler looks thrilled to have a fuzzy puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9049/winrarogifsoupcom.gif
    The troll face honestly has an appeal equal to that of Mona Lisa. It's frightening.
    Tomorrow is like an empty canvas that extends endlessly, what should I sketch on it?

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    Needs moar Craft.

I enjoy blank walls.

Quote Originally Posted by ']['ear View Post
    Wow, this is extremely detailed, even the Sonderbund war is included.

Whatever that is.

More importantly, it reminds me of "Total War: Medieval"

Edit: huh, interesting.

Whatever that is.
    The last war fought on Swiss soil. 3. November - 29. November 1847. It lead to the creation of Switzerland as modern nation in 1848.

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Kubrick tricked G. Scott into really over-doing his role, and the result was magnificent
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Story please.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Watch the frackin movie, fracktard. Don't ask for the frackin Cliff's Notes. Frack.

George C. Scott FTW.

Watch the frackin movie, fracktard. Don't ask for the frackin Cliff's Notes. Frack.

George C. Scott FTW.
    I've seen the movie a half dozen times. I'm interested in Kubrick's trickery to coax an exceptional performance. (You gangly, bald-headed, abdominally-scarred motherfucker).
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Click to view the full version

Click to view the full version
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Joy incarnate.
    The Rules

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Looks like it was drawn by a kiddy wot just discovered MS Paint.
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Yeah, it needs some work. And its dumb, so, maybe that's why they didn't bother to polish it.
    The Rules

You two suck
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    You two suck
    Spoiler:

Urgh.

In other news,

Shopped.
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    (You gangly, bald-headed, abdominally-scarred motherfucker).
    Spot on. Well, aside from the mother sex.