Page 133 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Note how there's no Belfast on there FREE NORTHERN IRELAND FROM THE QUEEN'S IRON GRIP REPUBLICANISM FOREVER

Also shopped?

Also caught this on my way to work last night:

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

What the? Is that an actual anti drug ad?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Ah just googled it a bit. Turns out to be an anti-littering ad which someone doctored the wording.

Faked

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

State of the union:

Makes you wonder what it has to clean with that...
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

This is not a stock photo

He can arrest me anytime.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Went to Life is Beautiful this year. Couple shots from Muse!

Click to view the full version

Sorry to be a drip, but I think posting pictures on/from the internet is part of our 21st century problem. It's like a collective mash pit, where cute photos of babies (who cares if they're real babies, or photo-shopped, or digital facsimiles, they're all the same) end up as some marketing/advertising campaign.

Dancing pepperoni? Really?

Do you know people who post photos of babies that aren't theirs or photoshop their kids?

I think dancing pizzas are wonderous.

The baby discovers the joys of a chocolate fudge sunday.

The resolution is so bad. Looks like its near the reddish rock slight up and to the right of center.

That blue made me think I had accidentally highlighted the site with a stray click

New computer. Green for now, but the girls like making it pink or purple :\

School contacted me today, seems there was a concerning incident with my child.

She learned how to pull herself upright two days ago, and is now figuring out the concept of steps. The house is not ready for this.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 12-19-2017 at 07:34 PM.

She'll be a doctor one day.