Page 127 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar

The line below the photo reads: "Refugee crisis now a matter for the boss"
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Last day of the conference so we ended before lunch and I decided to ditch the rest of the group in favor of hanging with strangers and consuming an unexpectedly large amount of delicious g&t and good (but cheap) wine in this wonderful city that I have to visit again soon and where I almost wish we'd honeymooned:

Later I decided I needed to learn to accept their existence and more wine was consumed along with small morsels of incredibly tasty tapas and the best damned tomatoes I have ever tasted in my entire life.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

My sister lives there.

Bitch

We hate her

I prefer Lisbon to be honest.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Oh yeah well I prefer free trip and hotel

Well, I will have to post pics when I am back home. You made me to.

BTW the first picture is from our hotel room.

Lisbon looks amazing

It's an amazing city.

Just watch and fall in love. (Video not by me)

Just a heads up.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I'm not going to dress like that, but I am going to a back to the future marathon at a film festival so I expect at least some people will dress up!
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

"When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post

That is one glum face.

The world is about to/has just ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    That is one glum face.

The world is about to/has just ended.
    One of the only times I have successfully captured her *not* smiling. She objected to being strapped in. Five minutes before this was her:

I use the pout pic whenever I want to guilt someone into doing something.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Time for your trip to the Opticians, Dread.

Heres one for Dread

Click to view the full version

(find the naked chick)

I wonder if it was harder to paint the bark or the leaves.

Also Echo's image wasn't working on embed for me, had to quote and go to the URL.

We all visited my grandmother for Thanksgiving/her 102nd birthday. She just decided to give up her car (I thought she was driving fine), so I took her to get a haircut to save on the taxi. The haircutter was ON POINT with Christmas decorations. Except all the Christmas decorations were...different somehow.

Bit of a campaign started on the London Underground. A number of female commuters handed these cards reduced to tears.