Page 126 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Little of this, little of that. The water is all gone now, but we are on day 20 of continuous rain. A lot of roads are closed, which is rare, and heavy rains are expected in about 6 hours.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    That's one cute baby, wiggin. Bright eyes, clear skin, sweet smile.

I hate to think of that child's image turning into a police photo, or a jail intake photo.....which could easily happen in today's modern societies.
    Seriously, GGT, what the fuck?
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post
    Seriously, GGT, what the fuck?
    Now add in the joker laugh...

Psst GGT all white babies look like skinheads but even so you have to acknowledge their cuteness that is indeed a cute baby
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

This is the type of shit I have to deal with today.

Click to view the full version
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Reminded me of D&D

CUNT

We may not get the pleasure of hurricane Erika, but that doesn't mean our weather cant be crazy as shit.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-28-2015 at 12:33 PM.

What's special here? The sudden weather change? Dark in the front, bright in the back?
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

I thought it's been a while since I A) Posted a wee pic of anything and B) Actually offered any kind of activity other than lurking. So ...

My bundle of fun getting his first shoe fitting, picture taken on behalf of the worlds shittest tablet (Shop owned one, they offered a picture service FOC):

My bundle of fun in the pub, playing, while I'm having a pint of beer with the family.

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    You dress him like a champ.
    He's got an awesome chino/braces/shirt combo sitting in his wardrobe at the moment. When he has slightly older it will fit a treat!

Aww, he's adorable - but FREE TOES!!!!!!

(my kids may or may not have both worn these as toddler shoes, occasionally)
    (also had some baby tennies, but I hate shoes and passed those genes on)
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    Aww, he's adorable - but FREE TOES!!!!!!

(my kids may or may not have both worn these as toddler shoes, occasionally)
    (also had some baby tennies, but I hate shoes and passed those genes on)
    He hardly wears any toddler shoes, mostly socks or we let those toes free. It's only when we go out some where special we put them on to be honest.

Do Discocunts dance to the Bitchgees?
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Reports are saying they are only planning console development for PES 2017, all other franchises at this point are dead.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Reports are saying they are only planning console development for PES 2017, all other franchises at this point are dead.

From what is reported, they forgot to list: "Fuck our employees"
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

So, who of you is able to find the sniper in this picture?

Yes, there is one.

Lower 1/2 of pic, slightly to the left of center in the dead grass, mostly just barrel, and I think a smattering of face?
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Indeed. That was one of the easy ones, by the way. How long did you take?

Only a minute or so.

I wasn't looking for the sniper directly. I soft focused and looked for incongruous shapes. I do love these kind of 'puzzles'.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita