Page 1 of 136 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The pictures thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The pictures thread

We gonna do this?

Alright, let's do this

You ready?

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Big images fuck forum up. LOL
    Last edited by Bitter Jeweler; 01-25-2010 at 05:04 AM.

No fucking way.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    No fucking way.
    What does "cunting it up" mean? I've never heard that word used as a verb.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    What does "cunting it up" mean? I've never heard that word used as a verb.
    Oh, come on, Chubs. You know what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackboots View Post
    Oh, come on, Chubs. You know what it means.
    The Rules

This is funniest when the sound is turned up loud...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYfibSaDHrM

YYYYEEEEESS FINALLY THAT PICTURE IS POSTED

The last time I tried Photobucket kept cunting it up
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

1charlimit
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Philip K. Dick.

The answer to life's most important question.

_

the_best_bodyarrt_ever_01.jpg
    the_best_bodyarrt_ever_06.jpg
    the_best_bodyarrt_ever_04.jpg
    the_best_bodyarrt_ever_05.jpg

Couldn't link this one. Remote file too large? Was der fuuk?

Insert image makes them into thumbnails?! Argh!

HALP!
    Last edited by Ziggy Stardust; 01-28-2010 at 02:56 PM.

President drove past the hosue today, first time I've seen Dale Mabry empty....in forever.
    Talk about a shit load of cops, cars, and undercover whatevers.

Shiny black vehicles FTW! Any black helicopters?

No, but a few silver ones about 30 minutes before hand.
    Didn't catch them in time to see if they were news, local, or federal.

1 char
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Click to view the full version
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Is that the diorama? It's cute.
    Your search had no results.

Yeah, that's his diorama of the Okeefenokee Swamp. Once I suggested dirt from outside to him he was suddenly able to run with it.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

The Baltic Ice dog
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Philip K. Dick.

The answer to life's most important question.

damnit xkcd, that made me sad
    That comic better still be around when we finally get our asses on that planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    damnit xkcd, that made me sad
    That comic better still be around when we finally get our asses on that planet.
    This is why we don't give our tools emotions or sentience...
    . . .

Click to view the full version
    Your search had no results.

_

Spin it let's begin it. Angel_Mapper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
    Angel Mapper - Prometheus

To have said goodbye to things!

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    Thanks Psilon, now I'm going to be sad for the rest of the day.
    I enjoy blank walls.