Page 35 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

The secret to making blackberries,

Click to view the full version

Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Last edited by EmperorNorton; 06-28-2010 at 03:04 AM.

Spoiler:
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

are those fucking biomechatronic nazis

Where'd you find that picture, Norton? Did it come from a collection?

Quote Originally Posted by Shipper View Post
    are those fucking biomechatronic nazis

Where'd you find that picture, Norton? Did it come from a collection?
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488985

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

I love the Zeppelins in the background. Very erotic.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Zeppelins are the bee's fucking knees
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

I figure if I learn to focus on little things I won't have as much problem focusing on bigger things...

Click for biggness...click again for biggerness...

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    I figure if I learn to focus on little things I won't have as much problem focusing on bigger things...
    Very nice
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

And perhaps fairly deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Very nice
    Thanks Ziggy.

Quote Originally Posted by ']['ear View Post
    And perhaps fairly deep.
    Never crossed my mind until you mentioned it.

Meh. A broken clock is correct twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    I do believe you live uncomfortably close to me, if you wish to pass on or sell said legos for a charitable rate, I'm game.
    Nah sorry...I plan to use them later in life when I have my own place to spread out and build something magnificent...besides my parents would think it very odd if I told them I found someone online who lives close by to sell my legos to

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Maybe California going broke will lead to good things...

dear gogodaddypop who never visits anymore,

love,
    lolli
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Last edited by EmperorNorton; 07-01-2010 at 05:26 AM.

Such is Life...

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    Nah sorry...I plan to use them later in life when I have my own place to spread out and build something magnificent...besides my parents would think it very odd if I told them I found someone online who lives close by to sell my legos to
    Kids, stay out of dad's LEGO room!

We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

^^That cat looks revolting..

Sorry for the large size, but thought it was cool (not sure if it's already been posted)

Spoiler: