Page 118 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,540 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Click to view the full version
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

OK, that's seriously freaky.

Get that pirate a ship, pirates love ships.

Click to view the full version
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

- Omar Little

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Lor ??
    Yup!
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

- Omar Little

I found a lovely picture of Ness too, but I don't know if she still posts here anymore?

- Omar Little

She has annual visitation rights.

No wonder I'm always so grumpy.

I saw that yesterday -- totally nuts, I wish I could have seen it live. Glad no one was hurt (based on what I saw in the slideshow). The second boulder that didn't demolish part of the house (behind the standing portion of the house) was almost equally big.

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Video: 9/11 truther interrupts Super Bowl MVP's press conference

Written byMatt Yoder on 02 February 2014.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/E0D05...53EqBSZ4799t.m

The Seahawks destroyed the Broncos 43-8 in SuperBowl XLVIII and linebacker Malcolm Smith won MVP honors with a Pick 6 and 10tackles. The truly bizarre moment of the entire Super Bowl week came after thegame during his press conference. A 9/11 truther stormed Smith’s podium,grabbed the microphone, and was actually able to get out, “investigate 9/11.9/11 was perpetrated by people within our own government” before being hauledaway.

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2014/...onference.html

Spoiler:

This happened recently at one of many Rio de Janeiro slums, one young cop was dead by outlaws, as response BOPE (Rio elite police force) climbed the slum hill and shot dead 9 young boys. Outlaws, traffic dealers ? Well 3 of the them had no criminal records. But nobody cares for black and poor people here, our society firmly believe that only a dead outlaw is a good one, and EVERYBODY knows that BOPE police don´t arrest, they just kill.

BOPE is not the police that you see in the picture, they are standard police that clean the s**t after the mess. BOPE police wear black uniform like these ones:

They sing a song at the training camps, something like this:

"Black Man, what is its mission?
    Enter in the slum and leave the body on the floor.
    Man in black, what do you do?
    I do things that scare Satan! "

note: The pic in the spoiler shows no graphic content (only dead bodies all over the floor), but anyway is your choice to see it.

Oh, almost forgot...welcome to the World Cup!
    Last edited by Kerberos2002; 02-11-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

UK is being hammered by unprecedented storms, day after day, for several weeks now. Hurricane winds, constant downpours, and rivers bursting banks with flooding everywhere. Absolute chaos.

More guerilla stickers have been appearing on the underground.

We've been having some of that too, albeit less funny. Someone is posting signs at a Hipster Central subway station showing people where to stand on the platform to disembark quickly/transfer easily at their choice of stop:

http://observer.com/2014/02/walk-thi...ay-prewalking/

"DC says Wonder Woman is too weird for a movie. Marvel says 'here's a raccoon with a machine gun.'"

Shopped? Or just a very particular view...I'm pretty sure Dubai was more than a giant golf course before 1991.

It was, but this is only one part of Dubai, not Dubai in its entirety.

People may think the buildings are the impressive part, missing that there are entirely new islands in the background.

Pff, as if creating new land is something new

My grandma has an old school map of the Netherlands on the wall in the attic. It's fascinating to watch because since then the coastline changed, and an entire new province was created in a lake (that was still sea back then, too).
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Pff, as if creating new land is something new

My grandma has an old school map of the Netherlands on the wall in the attic. It's fascinating to watch because since then the coastline changed, and an entire new province was created in a lake (that was still sea back then, too).
    I guess this means that people who claim the Netherlands is a made-up country are kinda right?

They couldn't possibly be as made up as Canada, though.