Page 2 of 138 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The pictures thread

Default Re: The pictures thread

Such is Life...

We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

That camo guy is amazing.

The one with the digger is astounding.
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Obamoterrorist fist bump

Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

:lol:

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Omg at the cursor disco :lol:
    Praise the man who seeks the truth, but run from the one who has found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus
    Iconic.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

This is for Chaloobi

[spoiler:2z5meqx4]It's the face of God![/spoiler:2z5meqx4]
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus
    This is for Chaloobi

[spoiler:2wa7vi21]It's the face of God![/spoiler:2wa7vi21]
    A hell of a likeNess. I wonder if that's shopped? Looks like it on second examination.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Is that a dogs ass?
    Praise the man who seeks the truth, but run from the one who has found it.

Big images fuck forum up. LOL
    Last edited by Bitter Jeweler; 01-25-2010 at 05:04 AM.

No fucking way.
    The Rules

YYYYEEEEESS FINALLY THAT PICTURE IS POSTED

The last time I tried Photobucket kept cunting it up

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    No fucking way.
    What does "cunting it up" mean? I've never heard that word used as a verb.
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    What does "cunting it up" mean? I've never heard that word used as a verb.
    Oh, come on, Chubs. You know what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackboots View Post
    Oh, come on, Chubs. You know what it means.
    The Rules

This is funniest when the sound is turned up loud...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYfibSaDHrM

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

1charlimit
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Philip K. Dick.

The answer to life's most important question.

_

the_best_bodyarrt_ever_01.jpg
    the_best_bodyarrt_ever_06.jpg
    the_best_bodyarrt_ever_04.jpg
    the_best_bodyarrt_ever_05.jpg

Couldn't link this one. Remote file too large? Was der fuuk?

Insert image makes them into thumbnails?! Argh!

HALP!
    Last edited by Ziggy Stardust; 01-28-2010 at 02:56 PM.