Thread: Avatar filesize

Default Avatar filesize

Wraithy, can you sort the limit on filesize? Not dimensions but the size in kb. Apparently it has to be 10kb or less and my old avatar doesn't work
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

- Omar Little

Default Re: Avatar filesize

Give me a new number.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/ ... oto-15.jpg

anything over the size of this file would work. 15-20kb?
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

- Omar Little

That thing is 51kb!

I've increased the limit to 20kb.

Whoa, serious?! It's the same avatar i used on atari. Is there no way to link the avatar, rather than just upload it?

- Omar Little

No worries, I got myself sorted out with a new, moving avatar. I am SUPER happy

- Omar Little

You just made Buddy Boy very happy.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Yay!

Tell him I have loads more. Zombie Milk, Pirate milk, Ku Klux Klan Milk, Drummer Milk, Genghis Khan Milk, it's an endless list of awesome

- Omar Little