Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Piccy...

I don't think so, though I could be wrong...If I'm not mistaken, Dattu would be around 19 as well.
    Hope is the denial of reality

You're not wrong about NGS.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Rtoups I think is under 20ish, do believe the Camaro he posted is his first set of wheels.

Toupe is in high school still.

So yes. Several teenagers, none of whom are as hell-bent on "proving" something as Young Mage, and therefore manage not to be annoying little buggers (who are insulting to people named lolli).

Indeed.

Our new young'in does seem hell-bent on something or other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Mage View Post
    Now now, should i be the one worried about my looks/weight?
    Well, you were awfully worried about proving how smart/stupid you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Our 2 year anniversary is this week. So I had reddit members from around the world texting her throughout the day yesterday so that Brandy would know that the world knows I love her.
    For the most part that went pretty well, even after it was passed onto 4chan.
    I think that's kinda cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I don't think so, though I could be wrong...If I'm not mistaken, Dattu would be around 19 as well.
    Good thing I can't be thrown in jail for naughty thoughts then!

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    I think that's kinda cute.
    I think if it had been me OG would now be discussing how he was suddenly single again.

and that is why I sleep with Brandy, and not lolli or ggt

I'd be furious if someone gave my number to someone I knew, let alone random strangers.

different strokes she thought the messaging idea was cute, and most of them funny
    at first she thought I programmed something to do it automatically

Lolli, chill. I thought you were in your 30s or 40s. Not 20s... Even I know that weight is a taboo topic for women until they hit menopause. I just assumed you were old since you said I wrote as your daughter would; either you got knocked up at 13 or I'm really stupid.

No hard feelingS?

Chill?

Ugh. Your skills at being rude and insulting are unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Mage View Post
    I'm really stupid.
    Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    Nailed it.
    I you.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    I you.
    I smiley heart you too.

I went bowling awhile back and found myself wearing a hat and a pair of glasses that wern't mine. *shrugs* Just found this one myself.

I call it "The Doucher" picture.

I'm turning 19 myself....

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    I think if it had been me OG would now be discussing how he was suddenly single again.
    More understanding than me.

If someone (successfully) asked thousands of random strangers to light up my phone, he/she would be begging me to stop the pain.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

I deliberately made "I'm really stupid." the last sentence because of obvious reasons. I'm not an English major, but I know the last sentence or two are the most important one(s) . Clearly even asking for forgiveness after putting myself down and agreeing with you is too much?

Why yes, yes it is
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

OG is a nerd.

Scarlett is one cute baby, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    NGS is a teeny-bopper?!

Thought she (he?) was in her (his?) thirties. And a teacher. For some bizarre reason.

Oh man.
    I don't bop much, but you get the idea. Do I really come across as feminine? Dread couldn't get it straight for some time, but no hard feelings. Parents are/were teachers, so you're not too far off with your wild guess.

I always knew you were a dude, NGS. But you had that avatar of a car for awhile, so maybe that's why.

Our 2 year anniversary is this week. So I had reddit members from around the world texting her throughout the day yesterday so that Brandy would know that the world knows I love her.
    For the most part that went pretty well, even after it was passed onto 4chan.
    Holy crap, you never cease to amaze me. I assume you didn't put up her real phone number, right?

and that is why I sleep with Brandy, and not lolli or ggt
    That goes both ways, I'm sure. I'd not be dating a guy who thought that was cute or romantic.

But you and Brandy seem well matched for each other, that's what's important.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Holy crap, you never cease to amaze me. I assume you didn't put up her real phone number, right?
    It was a real number. OG stated in the reddit post that the number is getting cut off in the near future, so it doesn't really matter.

Echo got it

In fact, she didn't get any messages today. I gambled, and so far it seems to have worked out quite well.

I'm debating whether I should post a picture of myself...

You posted a video of yourself playing with your toys. So post a picture if you want to.