Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Piccy...

Here's me doing my thing last summer

All those moments lost in time... like tears in the rain

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie View Post
    Ha. Awesome tim. Butt check this out -

Don't tease! Let's see the full package!!!!! Nice tushies by the way.
    I GIVE GOOD GAME.... SPACE ME

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post

Yep, same picture as last time.
    Ziggy, you appear vastly cooler than I had first imagined.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

You mean "even more cool" dontcha?
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Yeah, whatever.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman View Post
    Don't tease! Let's see the full package!!!!! Nice tushies by the way.
    If i show you mine, you'll have to show me yours. It's a two way street lady!

ur butt is a 2-way street
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Lor View Post
    Get that NSFW section up, and I'll call your bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    ur butt is a 2-way street
    I GIVE GOOD GAME.... SPACE ME

Whereabouts unknown, but it was cold and there were lots of sticks with green stuff on them

There is some pretty great new photoshopping material here.

At the end of a 1500km ride - had to rinse the dust out with beer.
    Such is Life...

Are you a Hells Angel?
    The Rules

Nah he's just a good ol' beer-swillin' outback-cruisin' aussie biker.

I wasn't serious. Were you?
    The Rules

Did you just threaten my life?
    The Rules

He's a BMW driver, he's generally a threat to all of society.

Did you just threaten his life?
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Did you just threaten his life?
    He started it!

Actually Karl Benz started it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

He started it!
    Two wrongs don't make a right!
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Actually Karl Benz started it.
    Oh, its so much easier to blame someone else than to accept responsibility. You'd make a good Republican.
    The Rules

This is me at Epcot in line for Maelstrom (greatest ride ever). I don't know who that is behind me.

Drugs are bad m'kay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Only when they're misused.
    The Rules

Some get better if you misuse them.
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie View Post
    Some get better if you misuse them.
    Then its not a misuse.
    The Rules

Theres something wrong with that witty comeback. Just cant put my finger on it...
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Spelling?
    The Rules

Ziggy...You need to come to Wyoming!
    BTA, you are younger that I thought you are!
    Termite, coming to Sturgis this year?
    Eyekhan...NOT everyone who wears leather is an HA!!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!