Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Piccy...

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    His photographs don't show that he's freakishly tall, but Sailorboy is delicious.
    I guess I should find more pics with me next to some objects or other people. Well, here's one. Not sure how accurately it lets you assess my height, but it's a sweet pic anyway.

Ok I've posted my pic in another post. So what about the rest of you? I see a lot of you commenting on ppls pics but I don't see yours! you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    Ok I've posted my pic in another post. So what about the rest of you? I see a lot of you commenting on ppls pics but I don't see yours! you know who you are.
    You did not.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Gotta post one in the new forums.
    I GIVE GOOD GAME.... SPACE ME

There is no way in hell a geek forum like Atari had two women as beautiful as American Woman and Evenstar. No way, I refuse to believe it. Then again, I am a stud so maybe you're just stalking me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Ogre, you're going to make me blush!

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way...

You did not.
    Since you have a short memory I'll post the pic again.

Oh, I see why I put you out of my mind now.

Oh, I see why I put you out of my mind now.
    And now I see why you said "I did not". It was only for another chance to take a stab at me. That's fine! Well I been stabbed by better than you and survived so no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    And now I see why you said "I did not". It was only for another chance to take a stab at me. That's fine! Well I been stabbed by better than you and survived so no biggie.
    It's not possible to be stabbed by anyone better than me. *need a smug smiley*

It's not possible to be stabbed by anyone better than me. *need a smug smiley*
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by BalticSailor View Post

Me from about, uhh, two months ago, I think.
    I always pictured you colored like your avatar. Love the hair, btw.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

ogre you forgot baltic

From a few months back.

I have since shaved the sides into one bitchin' mohawk.

Also, me with crazy makeup and a good photographer...

You are very, very photogenic, Nogling.
    Your search had no results.

That's one totally bitchin' hairdo, nog.

^

The gay boys are always so pretty.

Zoom... enhance! Zoom 3x quadrant II. Enhance... Enhance... Invert that reflection off his shades. Gotcha! Norton is looking at some sort of phallus. Case closed.
    Your search had no results.

hello cc!

my life is very dramatic right now

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    i'm sendin those pix to child services

tear, are you forrest gump??
    He knows what love is.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Yep, same picture as last time.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

The Goblin King on his throne. /\
    I GIVE GOOD GAME.... SPACE ME

--
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Says the Hairy Ass.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Ha. Awesome tim. Butt check this out -

Courtesy of facebook - some pictures of spawnie. Because who doesnt love pictures of me?

About to rock it MOTOBIKE style, vietnam.

Actually rockin it MOTOBIKE style.

After the Nam national history museum. It was horrible. My soul hurt.

I cheered up though.

And at the end of the night, could barely see/stop being smarmy

And some funny ones. ALL unintentional

Dressed as monkey. Atchaaa!

Did i say i met Loki? Also i look like superjew in this one. Dont know why. Stupid hot climates make my hair go mental.

And finally, the most comedy picture of all - my car in NZ

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Also - i just found this comedy tryptich. Taken in rapid sequence. Im thinking of calling it the three stages of man.

1 - Learning

2 - Getting cocky

3 - Failure

I had to swim dragging the kayak for fucking MILES to the shore of that freezing lake. No i did not find it as funny at the time as i do now. Brrrr. Im still cold from that day.
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.