Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Piccy...

So he can be Desmond instead of Penny.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    thats what I recently got caught in my beard.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

I may have a photo to post.

Happy Halloween!

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way...

What's with the astrological (?) signs?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    Love it!
    Thank you! I taught myself to sew in order to make this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    What's with the astrological (?) signs?
    I don't know the reason why they used these particular symbols - maybe someone else does. I just copied the design from the game:

Oh man, awesome
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    The right one is the astronomical symbol for Jupiter, the left one might be Earth.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

The game wiki says it's Neptune, but it doesn't look like it to me; the wiki page on astrological symbols identifies that as Eris.

Fucking awesome. American Mcgee. Brandy was going to do that, and I was going to pull off the Mad Hatter, but I didn't have time to work with the belts
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Yeah, I actually bought a straight jacket and the hat so my boyfriend could be the Mad Hatter.

Imma eat you.

I was Steve Jobs! I had to take the glasses off because they were making me dizzy. Also pictured: Wednesday Addams and Big Bad Sexy Wolf.
    Your search had no results.

Anderson Pooper now has a friend.....

It was only time.
    You can never own just one cat. Thats evil.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

So adorable!

Oh no Bitter's turning into cat lady!

Aw, it is good for kitties to have friends.

Me doing the 'Wobble'

Me and my baby!!!

Me hitting cross in the last volleyball grass tournament I played in

Tailgaiting at a Braves game

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse!!!

It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Wow, you're still alive. Congrats.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Wow, you're still alive. Congrats.
    Yeah, I got the get your ass back here email from Ness and Wraith....

You better. Wouldn't want them to start hunting you down. Your guns wouldn't help.
    Hope is the denial of reality

He's undead, and I'm a mad scientist. Together, we fight crime!

Oh, the new kitty is a LOVER! Anderson Pooper is the fighter.
    New kitty didn't use his claws at all.

Pooper enjoyed helping me put the tree together, and has been on it ever since!
    This pleases me.

Did you really name him Anderson Pooper?! 'Cause that's fucking hilarious!

Yes. It stuck.

Pooper for short.
    Last edited by Bitter Jeweler; 11-10-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Anderson Pooper, that's great! I sorta had you pegged as a cat lover before you even knew so, Bitter.

That's a super cool cat tower! Our tower is pretty lame, like a giant K-nex. They've already torn off the hanging plastic jingle bell, chased it down the hallway and lost it under doors. Now they just use it as a sunning platform, right next to what we call the Carpet Condo.

Isabel loves paper bags and boxes more than towers anyway. She keeps trying to fit herself into too-small shoe boxes, and figured out how to open cabinet doors to lay on top of warm computer cords. Guini is just a snuggle bunny and spends most of her days looking like a fluffy hen incubating something on the sofa. Aww, so cute.