Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I last ate a....<print answer here>

Bowl of Rice Krispies this morning and in around an hours time i'll be having: Baguette with Chicken, Lettuce, Tomato and Mayo, washed down with some fine english tea compliments of my colleagues who will be making it as i refuse to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattu View Post
    A blueberry muffin. I cheated and made a box of Duncan Hines last night.
    Eww. Muffins from a box?
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

What about that hamburger helper?

Haven't eaten anything new since the Product 19 . . . .
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I'm also disgusted by the hamburger helper. I just wasn't going to say anything.

I'm sucking down coffee, thinking about making a pot of oatmeal for my breakfast.

Coffee is my breakfast - I also had a pair of beers last night. Yes those are sustaining calories, but do they count as "eating?" Not for the purposes of this thread.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

I guess I'm weird...I like Hamburger Helper. Especially if I need something gooey and cheesy to eat.

Just had a bagel with Nutella...

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    hamburger helper
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    hamburger helper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl View Post
    Hamburger Helper.

*google*

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

It's salty to the point of being inedible.

Grilled chicken salad.
    The Rules

Döner kebap

chef salad

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    Döner kebap
    The Rules

Ahhh.... In the local Coney Island restaurants we call them gyros. In the local arabic restaurants we call them schwarma. Nobody calls them Doner Kebap.
    The Rules

I could go for a Gyro right now with a huge chunk of Feta on it.......

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Ahhh.... In the local Coney Island restaurants we call them gyros. In the local arabic restaurants we call them schwarma. Nobody calls them Doner Kebap.
    In California we call them Doner Kebab...not Doner Kebap.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

That was just a typo

In Germany it's shortened to 'Döner' while in Austria and Switzerland it's shortened to Kebab.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Mmmmm, Döner!

For dinner, I made baby-back ribs smothered in BBQ sauce.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way...

Home made curry puff, got in trouble with wifey coz they're for a party tonight....

...I regret nothing!
    Such is Life...

Leftover pepperoni pizza slice last night some time after the concert. Toasted the broiled to perfection.
    The Rules

thin-sliced chicken breast broiled with lemon pepper (with beets and corn on the cob)

my fingers are red from beet-peeling.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    my fingers are red from beet-peeling.
    This made me giggle, not sure why.

I last ate 2 perfectly poached eggs on toast with a fresh mug of REAL coffee and now I am ready to take on the world - well the backyard at least.
    Such is Life...

Home made ground turkey and turkey sausage lasagna with whole wheet pasta, light cottage cheese and fresh (ohhhh) mozerella. Accompanied with spinach & feta salad with balsamic dressing. Oh, my belly. Slurping a nice cabernet sauvignon now... contentment.
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post

*google*

It's really not as bad as it sounds. It's quick, easy, filling, and (if you add some onion, garlic, and spices) actually edible!

I last had a complete turkey dinner, complete with good company and good booze, at the Elk's Thanksgiving Dinner here!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

The rest of my daughter's English muffin, slathered in peanut butter and honey.
    The Rules

kiwi

Tuna salad
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

This is worse than Twitter!
    Tomorrow is like an empty canvas that extends endlessly, what should I sketch on it?

I'm sure Chacha did it deliberately.

Greek salad with grilled chicken breast.
    The Rules