Thread: I last ate a....<print answer here>

p
    i
    z
    z
    a
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

bowl of homemade applesauce.

I never realized how easy it was to make before baby came along...

slice of red velvet cake

I'd never made one before, but it was fucking awesome.

Ground turkey taco w/ a layer of fat free beans, spanish rice, onion, tomato, lettuce, and light sour cream.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Älplermagronen
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Starchy.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    Älplermagronen
    That looks tasty. Noodles with creamy cheese and onions on top. Baked in the oven. yum.

I just ate a sweet roll, warm from the oven, with melted orange frosting. Courtesy of Pillsbury.

Such is Life...

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    That looks tasty. Noodles with creamy cheese and onions on top. Baked in the oven. yum.
    There are potatoes in it too. Traditionally applesauce is served to it, but I didn't got that today.

There are potatoes in it too. Traditionally applesauce is served to it, but I didn't got that today.
    Sounds yummy to me! (I think you meant that, traditionally, applesauce is served with the dish?)

earthjoker, do you know what Waldorf salad is, or do you have some Swiss equivalent?

It's basically apple chunks with a dairy dressing of mayonnaise or yogurt. Add chopped grapes, celery, walnuts. Some hate walnuts and use peanuts instead. Some use raisins, golden raisins are nice. Add some white chicken breast and voila, you have chicken salad.

3rd cup of coffee (aka breakfast). Mexican shade grown organic w/ fat free creamer. (Half n half is the best but too many calories... )
    The Rules

I think you meant that, traditionally, applesauce is served with the dish?
    Yeah, did I use German word ordering? Or wrong prepositions? Well applesauce is served in a separate bowl, some people eat the applesauce afterwards, at the same time and some even mix everything together.

earthjoker, do you know what Waldorf salad is, or do you have some Swiss equivalent?
    No, never had that, but I try it next time I see it on the menu. Oracle surely got some good Waldorf salad today(Walldorf is the home place of SAP as well as the place where the Waldorf family originated from).

Yeah, did I use German word ordering? Or wrong prepositions? Well applesauce is served in a separate bowl, some people eat the applesauce afterwards, at the same time and some even mix everything together.
    No problem. Here in Pennsylvania Dutch territory, pretty much everything is about potatoes or apples. The meat is the side dish. Our chicken dinners must include applesauce. Pork chops must include apples in some form. Even our bacon is apple-smoked. We also have potatoe bread!

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    3rd cup of coffee (aka breakfast). Mexican shade grown organic w/ fat free creamer. (Half n half is the best but too many calories... )
    You're obsessed, aren't you?

fat free creamer sounds disgusting.

I'm eating cheerios (no milk, milk is fucking gross) and blueberry yogurt. Right now, even.

The kids had scrambled eggs, cooked by my daughter

Milk is not "fucking gross". I don't drink milk by itself very often, but some things simply require a glass of milk. Warm cookies fresh from the oven. Oreo dipping. Drinking the leftover milk from a bowl of Cheerios is the best part.

For some weird reason, while I was pregnant I loved milk. By itself. Now I'm back to chocolate milk.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    You're obsessed, aren't you?
    Sometimes, then it goes away.

Just had two fried eggs, over medium, heavily doused in fresh ground pepper, and a buttered English muffin. (i can't believe its not butter!)
    The Rules

My neighbour made pasta with chicken, cream, eggplant and peach. Sounds weird, but is tasty!
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Greek salad topped with roasted chicken breast.
    The Rules

Bread, margarine and

Yes that's horse *yummie*

Turkey, ham, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, wine, beer, more wine. More beer.
    The Rules

I get a feeling you created this thread just for that post.

nice rare steak

A cold turkey leg, left over from dinner today!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

chef salad, again

kids and I used up the dice ham I bought last week when I wanted a chef salad, anyway

Lasagnette, made by one of the neighbours
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Vienna sausage and bread with some tea.

Tasted pretty damn good.

Cheddar & Sour Cream Ruffles

Mongolian Buffet! I am stuffed!