Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I last ate a....<print answer here>

Steak tartare for starter, Zürcher Geschnetzeltes with Röschti for main course and coupe Nesselrode for dessert.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Turkey, ham, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, wine, beer, more wine. More beer.
    This, only with more beer...
    Such is Life...

Man, I want steak tartare too but it's really hard to get around here!

= what I'm having
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

cranberry sauce (homemade, not can-shaped)

substituted splenda for the sugar- and only about half of what the recipe called for - and it's way better than any I've ever tasted before
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Grilled turkish bread with cheese and some turkish salami like sausage with even more garlic

hamburger

I'm so stuffed, and it was so good...

Making a pot of bean soup for dinner.

Tilapia & bacon & onion * mushrooms in a tomato-red wine sauce with couscous

Turkey Pot Pie....I cheated and used refrigerated can rolls but it was still pretty good!

6" Turkey Sub (subway, eat fresh)
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

http://www.usapears.com/sitecore/con...0Smoothie.aspx

Does it count as eating? It's really fucking good, anyway. Now I'll return to looking at pear recipes.

An orange, several in fact.

Chink meal; chicken-corn soup, fried giant shrimp in chili sauce and some gin mixers. Yesterday, Nepalese; some sort of crazy shrimp garlic onion chili sauce that was crazy hot, and some red wine
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    http://www.usapears.com/sitecore/con...0Smoothie.aspx

Does it count as eating? It's really fucking good, anyway. Now I'll return to looking at pear recipes.
    What's a USA pear?

Yesterday I had my first sushi, and it was (mostly) delicious!

Chicken fajitas w/ corn tortillas and extra hot sauce. My stomach's burning.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    What's a USA pear?

Yesterday I had my first sushi, and it was (mostly) delicious!
    Presumably a pear grown in the US, rather than in some Latin American country?

http://www.usapears.com/Corporate%20...Northwest.aspx

The Pear Bureau Northwest was established in 1931 as a non-profit marketing organization to promote, advertise and develop markets for fresh pears grown in Oregon and Washington. Pears from these two Northwest states are distributed under the USA Pears brand.

Combined, Oregon and Washington comprise the nation's largest pear producing region. They produce approximately 84% of all fresh pears grown in the United States, and more than 94% of all winter pears (non-Bartlett varieties such as Bosc and Anjou). They also account for 92% of America's fresh pear exports.

The 1,600 growers and 50 packers and shippers represented by the Pear Bureau Northwest take pride in their ability to produce top-quality fresh USA Pears for the world market. Fresh pears are a delicious and popular fruit choice among consumers of all ages and worldwide consumption of USA Pears is increasing every year.

Nationalist recipe

well, now I have a plate of barbecue

yummy yummy smoked pig

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Nationalist recipe

Nothing wrong with nationalism

The blind, raging, unwavering kind

Oh yeah
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

A square of dark chocolate.
    The Rules

Bourbon and Spicy Chicken over Rice from the Chinese place at the mall in Casper! It was awesome!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

Duck confit in a quince salad, in a pub in Claaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Never had quince before. It was mostly but a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

funnel cake - at the Christmas-fest/fundraiser thing that my daughter's school chorus performed at

I'll have to have something non-sweet eventually, but right now I'm still stuffed (and that was sharing it with 4 other people)

Leftover post-thanksgiving turkey noodle soup.
    The Rules

Made jambalaya with tropic fruit, chicken and chorizo. Yum!

Sounds tasty.

I'm about to create something with ground beef in it, flipping through a cookbook looking for something different. Saw a recipe for Swedish meatballs and thought of G'kar.

Leftover movie popcorn. Saw DH1 last night.
    Spoiler:
    Poor Dobby. Sounds like they had a different voice actor for him.
    The Rules

Sirloin steak cooked to perfection with an equally perfect stuffed spud with greens.

Time to walk the dog and burn some of that off!
    Such is Life...

A cucumber!

"Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt