Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cup size choir nsfw

That's one organ where hitting the keys will most certainly result in some singing!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowheart View Post
    That's one organ where hitting the keys will most certainly result in some singing!

See, the jock cup choir would be much better! Nothing like a male soprano, just ask Vienna.

The jock cup choir doesn't worry me, it's the fear of revival of the jock no cup choirs of the Castrati that sends a shudder through me, which pops involuntarily to mind when seeing a connection made between singing and one's goodfellows.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Unless they've changed things, there's no such thing as an F or G cup. This cup choir could have used the sharps and flats instead, or better yet.... octaves!
    Yeah, the A isn't really an A. Though there is F. I got with an F a few times. Her bra actually said it was a 36F.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Yeah, the A isn't really an A. Though there is F. I got with an F a few times. Her bra actually said it was a 36F.
    Not sure which is yuckier about your post. That you "got with an F a few times" or that you looked at her bra tag.

This thread is full of win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Why wouldn't he look at her bra tag? Nor do I understand what is yucky about 'getting with an F' in a topic that concerns the sizes of women't breasts and men's penises.
    Congratulations America

Yeah, I'm missing the yuck in this one. And at one point she told me and I didn't believe her, so she showed me the tag. Quel gross, non?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Yeah, I'm missing the yuck in this one. And at one point she told me and I didn't believe her, so she showed me the tag. Quel gross, non?
    What does 36 F mean anyway ?
    Congratulations America

36 years old and female?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.