Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cup size choir nsfw

Default cup size choir nsfw

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

How bizarre.
    Such is Life...

Huh. Am I crazy or are they out of tune? And are those girls on the right really Es Fs and Gs? Hard to tell when they lay down...

They're definitely out of tune.

But they're hot so it cancels out bro

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    hot boobs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    out of tune
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post
    out of tune
    smart people on the internet

Quite. My boob standards don't involve D-G, generally, and pictures are a poor substitute for the real thing, anyways. Also, I felt the implementation could have been much better, allowing for a much wider variety of 'music' being created.

Tell you what, mathematically, I'm having it
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Y'know, I had to google that lyric and I still don't have a clue what you were trying to say.

edit: Although, now that I think of it, boobs do at times take precedence over tunefulness. Case in point: I absolutely cringe to hear my wife's family sing (she's the best of the lot, but that's not saying much), but I still married her. Why? At the end of the day, boobs. Well, and some ancillary reasons.

That's the best part!
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

You guys don't know much about cup size, do ya?

hint: that A model is not a true A, and there are double and triple sizes in each cup category. Not many women want to buy a AAA or a trainer bra, but still.....visit your local Victoria's Secret. Or Frederick's of Hollywood. (Is that still around?)

Unless they've changed things, there's no such thing as an F or G cup. This cup choir could have used the sharps and flats instead, or better yet.... octaves!

Hey! Is there a companion jock size choir? If not, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Unless they've changed things, there's no such thing as an F or G cup.
    I heard on the NASA astrobiology conference that there is a world outside the US

I heard on the NASA astrobiology conference that there is a world outside the US
    A is not for Arsenic, though.

A is not for Arsenic, though.
    Just think, possibly, somewhere out in the galaxy, there is an Arsenic GGT woman making a similar "C is not for Carbon" joke in a thread about the Aresenic People's version of a boobie choir.

Science is grand!

Fredrick's does F cups, did not find any sizes beyond DD at Victoria Secrets, but the site was rather distracting...

I still want my jock cup choir!

In other words GGT, get with the goddamn' times you're worse than the band-geeks up there

On a lighter note, I never thought I'd see Wiggin talk about shadaim so Wiggin how is married life and will mrs. wiggin be getting a note from la senza?

I rarely stoop to such puerile discussions, but the musical angle was irresistible. I'm afraid we'll have to shelve speculation about Mrs. Wiggin and her attributes, though. I can only confirm that she does have boobs.

You've said too much..speculation is running wild!

Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post
    I rarely stoop to such puerile discussions,
    You say things like that out loud, don't you?

in the key of z

I still want my jock cup choir!
    Wouldn't work, men's parts aren't sized in letters.
    Congratulations America

Nope, they're sized in LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    You say things like that out loud, don't you?
    No comment.

Nope, they're sized in LIES
    Now, somebody was disappointed it seems.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Wouldn't work, men's parts aren't sized in letters.
    But they do have cup sizes, and sing in keys!