Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Princes

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    I'm sick of being at home - 4 days on the trot of not being able to make it into the office.
    Snowfall that bad down there? We've had bugger all in comparison to others.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    This is why your Empire fell, you lazy bastard.
    It's not my empire, it was theirs!

Plus i'm only here because DHL have to double check their own typesetting. Seriously, why do people want PDF proofs of a PDF they sent in? We only send them what they sent us but with a few extra bits such as trim marks. Damn fools.

Anyway, once they give the go ahead we can start production and my job is then done thus i go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor View Post
    It's not my empire, it was theirs!
    Again! See! You're starting to sound Italian ffs!
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Again! See! You're starting to sound Italian ffs!
    My grandmother is Italian, does that count?

What's "on the trot" mean? Do you have diarhea?
    on the trot (British & Australian)
    1. if you do several things on the trot, you do them one after the other It's been a good year for Britain's top player, who has won seven matches on the trot.
    2. if you do something for a number of days, hours, years etc. on the trot, you do it for that amount of time without stopping He'd worked 48 hours on the trot and was totally exhausted.

Hmmm ... never realised it wasn't a universal expression.

Snowfall that bad down there? We've had bugger all in comparison to others.
    Yep. Four or five inches at most - which is a helluva lot for that there London town. Temperatures not risen above freezing so ice on the roads is fecking risky. Most trains cancelled too. None of my team have made it to the office all week.

~

Anyway - this is a Princes thread, so for your viewing pleasure ...

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I can only applaud that last contribution Timbuk.
    Congratulations America

Is it me or does he look a little like Dread?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

LOL!

He may be a prince but he's still a ginger.

My grandmother is Italian, does that count?
    You're a mutt? Damn, you could be an honorary American. The reason we're so successful is our mixed breeding. The reason Old World pure breds are failing is because they're too damn inbred.
    The Rules

I still don't think he's attractive.

Neither is extremely hot, but William is definitely hotter. We'll talk about 5 years when 5 years comes up, but honestly his hair looks fine to me. It the face you can't change, and William's is more to my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl View Post
    I still don't think he's attractive.

Neither is extremely hot, but William is definitely hotter. We'll talk about 5 years when 5 years comes up, but honestly his hair looks fine to me. It the face you can't change, and William's is more to my liking.
    He's extremely rich. Does that help? Also, he could benefit from some more push-ups. And lastly, you're going to hurt Dread's feelings. He already has self-concept issues you know.
    The Rules

Is it me or does he look a little like Dread?
    Dread should be so lucky.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    LOL!

He may be a prince but he's still a ginger.
    Who needs a soul with abs like that.
    Congratulations America

I already sold my soul for eternal youth. But I am working on abs like that

Moving pst Hazir's attempt to bait me into posting topless photos, William and Kate will have good looking kids. Can't help to have some non-royal genes enter the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Whereas Prince William is young and bold, doesn't care if he comes off as a prick, wore some tasteless WWII Nazi costume at Halloween, even tried to be a legitimate military man in Afghanistan until his cover was blown.

We need some British input here.
    It was Harry that caused the controversy with the Nazi uniform thing. Both have done active military service in Afghanistan so I'm not sure what you mean when you say his cover was blown.

Dreadnought, I agree totally. It definitely would be good to get some non-royal genes in the pool because for centuries royals have only married other royals or nobility. I can't imagine how much in-breeding has gone on between the European royal families over the years!

Regarding Charles, I think most people in the UK see him as a bit of a failure TBH. He married Diana who was an absolute hottie and he let her slip through his fingers. Now all he seems to be good for is dithering around and mumbling when interviewed on TV. I know he's actively involved in a number of charities and conservation groups, but I guess the UK public just prefer William as the future "face" of the UK royal family.
    All those moments lost in time... like tears in the rain

Quote Originally Posted by xaero1 View Post
    It was Harry that caused the controversy with the Nazi uniform thing. Both have done active military service in Afghanistan so I'm not sure what you mean when you say his cover was blown.
    IIRC a paper reported what unit he was serving with, a decision was then made that it made his unit more of a target as a result so he was withdrawn from active service.

Quote Originally Posted by xaero1 View Post

Dreadnought, I agree totally. It definitely would be good to get some non-royal genes in the pool because for centuries royals have only married other royals or nobility. I can't imagine how much in-breeding has gone on between the European royal families over the years!

Regarding Charles, I think most people in the UK see him as a bit of a failure TBH. He married Diana who was an absolute hottie and he let her slip through his fingers. Now all he seems to be good for is dithering around and mumbling when interviewed on TV. I know he's actively involved in a number of charities and conservation groups, but I guess the UK public just prefer William as the future "face" of the UK royal family.
    The inbreeding actually hasn't been that bad over the last half century. The 19th century was bordering on the insane though. That time everybody was everybody's first cousin. I for one could not tell the difference between a picture of King George and Tsar Nicolas without looking at other hints than their faces.

Regarding Charles; marrying Diana was the single biggest mistake in his life; I'm happy for him he got out of it and in the end married the woman he really loves, rather than stay married to the woman everybody loved.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    IIRC a paper reported what unit he was serving with, a decision was then made that it made his unit more of a target as a result so he was withdrawn from active service.
    This is the accurate version, though probably concerns about the risk of him being kidnapped also played a role in it.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Moving pst Hazir's attempt to bait me into posting topless photos..l.
    Sure, sure.

Yer such a selfish person.

But yes, Harry has grown into his looks.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    Sure, sure.

Yer such a selfish person.

But yes, Harry has grown into his looks.
    He's still a wanker, i'm surprised Hazir likes him at all!

He's still a wanker, i'm surprised Hazir likes him at all!
    Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    It's good to be the (future) King.

But I wouldn't say she the typical trophy wife. Not hot enough for that, but pretty... I agree.
    Exactly. Pretty but not too pretty.

But but, Charles is doin' it with a horse-faced peasant girl.
    I suspect that Charles has some repressed homosexuality, so is going after a mannish woman.

There's something wrong with her face. Her cheeks ball up too much when she smiles. It's too girly looking. She'll have to learn a little more loftiness if she expects to be royalty. And her eyes are buggy. A little like what's her name, the drug addict from Herbie the Love Bug.
    She's a pretty woman by any standards. True, she's not a smoking hot model/actress type. Thank god, shows that Willie has some brains.

What the heck is wrong with you? Pictures of your wife before we take that kind of insult about one who seems to be a perfectly fine woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Khendraja'aro View Post

"I'm your king!" - "I didn't vote for you!"
    Pure fuckin gold. Those guys were the best ever.

And one of them was named "Palin!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    But this wasn't really about republican tendencies, it was about William being 4 notches less attractive in about 4 years.
    You got something against balding guys?

"...because some watery tart threw a sword at you..."
    "...moistened bint..."

Quote Originally Posted by ']['ear View Post
    You got something against balding guys?.
    Yes, I find it so unattractive that I don't even have words for it.
    Congratulations America