Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death - How do you handle it?

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    Except that your spectacle (while very funny), would be illegal. TONS of laws on how to handle a human body.
    Damn, I'll have to roboticize it then, and involve no one. What will they do then? Arrest me?
    . . .

LOL.

That should work.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Heads up? C'mon, I may only have a few posts here but am by no means a newbie having known the majority of members here from Atari forums.

So the majority here are atheists? I couldn't give a flying fuck what their beliefs are, I simply post what I want when I want and could really care less if anyone likes or dislikes it. Anyone is free to post what they want in any thread I start. If no one wants to post then the thread simply dies. I am sure the majority of the forum members here feel the same way. There, that should end that subject, I hope.

Now back on topic. I was always brought up to have a sense of humor, no matter what the subject, as it makes life easier to laugh instead of cry. Death is no different and I know both of my parents would agree.

When I die I want to be buried with my ass sticking out of the ground so I can useful in death as a bike stand. My big ass should accommodate 2 bikes so I am doubly useful.

When it becomes apparent that I am close to kicking the bucket I plan on gaining a lot of weight and then put in my will that I want 6 of my least liked friends to be pallbearers so I can bust their asses as they have busted mine for years.

And maybe I will leave my entire estate to The Society for the Over Indulgence of Alcohol for the Express Desire to Get as Fucking Drunk as Possible and then Do It All Over Again. Anyone want to be a charter member? C'mon Munchie, you know you want to join, lol.