1 25.00%
  • Dog. Dog with headsplit in Half.

3 75.00%

Thread: Take the Rorschach Inkblot Test

Default Take the Rorschach Inkblot Test

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

That, my friend, is your usual Atomic Armored Moth with 4 EMP generators on its back. They were developed around the year 3012 to combat Nuclear Ant colonies, flying around in the night and frying the electronic hive-minds of the ants. Standard stuff, really. Except the ones with a wing-span of some 2 parsecs, those were built to combat the heinous Space-Antarans from the fifth dimension. Nasty bunch, those.
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    I see two guys holding machine guns on the left and right with a giant mech in between them.
    I enjoy blank walls.

It's a fox.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    A pretty butterfly.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

It's asymetric. Is that on purpose?
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

"Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Fuck off, Steely.

(I see pelvic bones)

It's a huge monster with wings.

Two witches pulling a spider's legs off.

Two clowns spinning on a stag beetle

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    (I see pelvic bones)
    Ditto.

4 eyed witch Dog
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I see image leeching

Spoiler:

j/k I'm having internet issues

I'm sure the institution of learning won't mind.
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

An 18th century Carousel...
    Such is Life...

It's a four-eyed fox.

Boobies!

Oh wait that was my other tab...

A fighter plane/spaceship.
    Carthāgō dēlenda est

I see two baby elephants climbing a pole.

You can't possibly expect an objective assessment after you plated suggestions in the poll. Evaluation protocol violation!

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    Given the fraction of surnames derived from one's originating point, you can't be too surprised. Granted "Rorschach" is less prominent than others (try "Wiener" and "Hamburger")

It keeps staring at me.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

The head of the evil version of one of those pink elephants in Dumbo staring straight ahead.