Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello Friends,
    I am GarrySmith. I am from USA. I am new in this forum.

Hello Garry! *waves* Welcome to TWF!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

Hoi!
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Hola.

Hiya spambot.

Now take your Online Fighting Games and your Online Puzzle Games and shove 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Hi Garry. I am me. I like to play games. Where do you go to school?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I wonder why Garry Smith from USA couldn't spell Gary, the USA, identified as from USA and not from a particular State as every other American seems to do, was advertising sites on his sig and had an Indian IP address?

Not sure why you heavy-handed mods have to go and ban a new member just because he's stoopid.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Because it makes you sad
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    I wonder why Garry Smith from USA couldn't spell Gary, the USA, identified as from USA and not from a particular State as every other American seems to do, was advertising sites on his sig and had an Indian IP address?
    Human bot.
    . . .

HUMAN SLAVES IN AN INSECT NATION

aaaaahahhhhah
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---LLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Because it makes you sad
    I can't figure out why I'm not banned.
    The Rules

FYI, I went to school with a Gerry, a Garry, a Gary, and a Gery...all male and all born in BFE, Wyoming! Also, a great many of us don't advertise what state we live in, especially on new forums. Plus, many of us regulars have sites advertised in our sigs! Does that mean we should all be banned?
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

I think he meant Gary, Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmunchkin View Post
    FYI, I went to school with a Gerry, a Garry, a Gary, and a Gery...all male and all born in BFE, Wyoming! Also, a great many of us don't advertise what state we live in, especially on new forums. Plus, many of us regulars have sites advertised in our sigs!
    I knew a Garry too.

Does that mean we should all be banned?
    Yes.

And some of us knew a Greggory aka Gregg.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmunchkin View Post
    FYI, I went to school with a Gerry, a Garry, a Gary, and a Gery...all male and all born in BFE, Wyoming! Also, a great many of us don't advertise what state we live in, especially on new forums. Plus, many of us regulars have sites advertised in our sigs! Does that mean we should all be banned?
    Spoilsport

And the Indian IP address?

Brits haven't yet accepted the heretic notion that there are several ways to spell a word.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

And the Indian IP address?
    Time traveler...
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    the heretic notion
    I'm glad you accept it for what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.