Thread: Where the hell is Loki?

Default Where the hell is Loki?

Has he been chained to Elbrus and doomed to have his insurmunchable liver munched on by eagles every day?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Btw, ya gotta admit, that was a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Has he been chained to Elbrus and doomed to have his insurmunchable liver munched on by eagles every day?
    Yes.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I think he got ticked off for being repeatedly attacked in every single thread.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Btw, ya gotta admit, that was a good one
    Wasn't Loki chained to a rock under a serpent which dripped venom into his eyes?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

I don't know if any of you have read Jitterbug Perfume, but gods disappear when people quit believing in them.

I read that in Small Gods
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

That title is much more appropriate for describing Icky, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Wasn't Loki chained to a rock under a serpent which dripped venom into his eyes?
    Yes but Loki was a NORSE instance

Get it? Come on, I was really pleased with this one

It's all let epsilon be smaller than zero to me

You mean in which Hell is Loki...
    . . .

Hey, he managed to escape this one!

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    I think he got ticked off for being repeatedly attacked in every single thread.
    Shame. He's such an agreeable chap.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Shame. He's such an agreeable chap.
    He is. He used a smiley last month. I saw it. Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.