Some people here consider themselves "moderate" but only ever seem to me to support one viewpoint, I personally do not consider myself "moderate" - I'm very strong in my views: Liberal, Conservative, Libertarian, Right-wing, whatever you want to call it (yes I know 2 of those theoretically are contradictory, but I'm a liberal Conservative).

So I was curious, how do you view yourself? But also, in your time here (here including "the other place"), in elections which party have you supported. I'd be curious who are the "swing voters" - in the nearly a decade since the other place started - and who has always toed their party line.

I was at the forums since February 2000 and have posted the following:
US
2000 - Supported Gore, posted about this at the "Falcon 4.0" predecessor to the CC Forum
2002 - Supported GOP in mid-terms
2004 - Supported Bush
2006 - Supported Dems in mid-terms
2008 - Supported Obama
2010 - Didn't post anything about mid-terms.
Not made mind up yet about 2012.

UK
2001 - Voted and supported Labour (regretted it not long afterward)
2005 - Voted Conservative, but said I "thought it was a good election to lose" and expected Labour to win, debated with Loki the merits of wanting my own side to lose
2010 - Passionately voted Conservative, despised everything to do with Labour

Others
Consistently supported the Liberals in Australia, the centre-right in the rest of the world.

PS for the benefit of Hazir, Hague's "save the pound" campaign is the reason I didn't support the Conservatives back in 2001, though I still considered myself in general a Conservative I couldn't support Hague.