Thread: Tear

Default Tear

Yeah, we've got great impartial mods here at TWF. Wraith prefers to work in secret. I decline:

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith
    Dear ']['ear,

You have received an infraction at The World Forgotten.

Reason: Excessive Stupidity
    -------
    When I deny everyone else the opportunity to take parting shots at you, I really can't justify letting you take one last run at trolling up the place. This is only one point; more lenient than I really feel I need to be given the pattern of behavior.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://theworldforgotten.com/showthread.php?p=63701
    Right! TWF as a nanny state....
    All the best,
    The World Forgotten
    Dear Wraith,

Fuck you. You know damned well that you had no right to warn me in that thread. 1) My first post was totally reasonable. 2) Every other post thereafter was in direct response to a post directed specifically to me. 3) You might not like my reference to Loki, but then you don't warn people about references to me. Or Lewk, for that matter.

You don't like me, you never have, you've said so in the forums, and you're using your nanny state excuse of "excessive stupidity" to even the score. Big man! You're a petty little control freak who should never have had even this trivial amount of power put into your hands. "Excessive stupidity" is exactly the kind of rule that authoritarian states put into place to allow them to engineer their population's activities. And you call yourself a libertarian. That's fucking pathetic.

Again, fuck you and fuck your little TWF conservative clique and your persecutions. Sanitize TWF of me, but don't you dare do anything about the people who troll me. Oh, wait! I forgot that it's a crime to note that I am being trolled! And you pat yourself on the back for being so lenient while doing it. Dick.

All the best,
    Tear

PS Don't forget to delete the thread, so nobody knows what's going on!

Hi, Tear. I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your post to Site Discussion to avoid further derailment of that thread.

I've given you three points for this post. This is not just for this outburst, but for the overall pattern of behavior you've established. This triggered an automatic three day ban. If you choose to come back, I hope you'll have calmed down and stop trying so hard to start fights and turn every little tiny thing into a huge flaming deal.

You're the highest maintenance user of this forum by far, higher maintenance than everybody else combined. A vast majority of work on this site these days entails dealing with you and the situations you create. It's not worth it. Few other forums would have tolerated it for as long as we have. I fear my history of patience and leniency towards you has only really trained you to become a more skilled and subtle troll, rather than the desired effect of getting you to just stop bullying people you disagree with and generally try to start as much trouble as you can get away with.

If you do choose to come back, you'll need to be better behaved, stop trying to start fights all over the place, and generally be a bit more cooperative with myself and the other people who devote their time and energy to this site. You know that thing you do where you start being nice and rational towards everyone else whenever you've selected a particular person to hunt and beat down? Do that with everyone, all the time, without needing someone to beat on.

Also, you'll need to stop sending PMs trying to intimidate and threaten people you think reported you. Yes, I know about that. I've come to strongly regret not doing something about it the moment I learned of it. Doing something like that again will result in an immediate permaban.

Lastly, the infraction was given for 'excessive stupidity' because that's only a one point infraction, and I didn't want to give you the full five points that I'm technically supposed to in this sort of situation. So, it was one more example of my perhaps mistaken leniency towards you, rather than any horrible sin.
    Last edited by Wraith; 01-07-2011 at 11:15 PM.

People will be curious about an explanation, so I don't want to delete this stuff, but I can't see how leaving this thread open could possibly lead to good things, so I think I'll just close it.

Default Intimidating and threatening

"Also, you'll need to stop sending PMs trying to intimidate and threaten people you think reported you. Yes, I know about that. I've come to strongly regret not doing something about it the moment I learned of it. Doing something like that again will result in an immediate permaban."

That's a filthy lie, Wraith. The only thing I've ever done like that is the thing with Loki, in public where I said if he were to call me a racist to my face in a bar, he'd have to back down or I'd tag him on the nose.

God man, what's with this freaky Gestapo shit? It's creepy as hell. Provide your evidence, and the person who will back you up. I never threatened or intimidated anybody I thought reported me. I do recall a "thanks for being a jerk" note to Lolli. is that what you're lying about?

This definitely needed cross posting across all three forums. Are you in the writers group? Put it in the draft forum. Fuck it, make a blog about it. Hell, start a blog about it. Or write to the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and the Economist. Write your congress man. Write a book! Go!
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I responded t it five days later because that was when I first encountered it. I almost never wander into that particular forum, since I have little interest in the content of it. Fact is it just occurred to me one day to see what had happened to that particular thread, which was actually the only point of interest to me in that forum. I found Loki had posted a bitchy little troll, and responded exactly as he deserved.

Thanks for reporting me. And what irony! Thread closed.
    I wouldn't call it threatening or intimidating, but it was uncalled for. I'm sure there are other people you have done similar things too, but seriously, why can't you lay off the public drama?

And I didn't report you for being a dick, either in the thread or for that PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    This definitely needed cross posting across all three forums. Are you in the writers group? Put it in the draft forum. Fuck it, make a blog about it. Hell, start a blog about it. Or write to the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and the Economist. Write your congress man. Write a book! Go!
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

I tried to pretend I didn't notice your first ban-evasion attempt, but you really won't let me. I've deleted the other instances of this thread and merged this one with the one I've already created. Forget this. It's obvious how it's going to end. Skipping a few steps and switching to Permaban.

edit: on second thought, let me confer with others before doing that.
    Last edited by Wraith; 01-08-2011 at 12:37 AM.