Thread: Where art thou?

Default Where art thou?

Where the heck is Citizen Cain? I miss his jaded commentary and caustic replies.

We've all been talking about him in the Tear Lurker thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Tear and Citizen Cain are the same people?!

No, but we just happened to be talkin about Cain there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    No, but we just happened to be talkin about Cain there.
    But can you just hear the squealing and crybabying from both of them if we said they were? Can you?

Hell, lets make Alpha and Being part of that composite person, too. This will be perfect.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Lilo & Loki are the same person. Just look at their avatars if you need proof.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Lilo & Loki are the same person. Just look at their avatars if you need proof.
    At least all of my personalities are smart. What's your excuse?
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.