Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Classic Blue (alpha test)

Haven't you figured out that people are going to complain no matter what?
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

I have, and I decided to toss my lot in with whoever's complaining the loudest at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I have, and I decided to toss my lot in with whoever's complaining the loudest at the moment.
    JOHNNY SLURP-DURP!
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    The page that allows you to view what edits you've made to your posts has a white table with white text.
    Thats not cool yo
    Has now been fixed on the testing forum. Once Wraith ports it over here give it a test.

Edit: Its done!
    Last edited by Illusions; 03-29-2010 at 03:46 AM.
    . . .

No, you can't make me pay for things done for OG. That wasn't a one time decision. If he is whining about something that anyone else actually gave a fuck about it's acceptable, but shit like this is ridiculous.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    http://www.theworldforgotten.com/online.php?

2 of the image links in the legend are broken
    List as much as you find, it looks like the most recent upgrade went through and changed some of the CSS, or changed how certain things behaved, so I'll fix it all once I have free time.
    . . .

Alright, finally decided to take some time and look at what broke here during the recent update. If there appears to be things broken with the Classic Blue style or other styles, for instance that dividing line between your post and your signature, its likely due to VB adding or changing class or id tags on certain html elements. For instance, referring back to that dividing line, the tag that used to be assigned to it was along the lines of .blockquote .signature, so the CSS that was written to influence its style was written for .blockquote .signature . Now its .signature and something along the lines of .posbit_legacy .signature .

So essentially when VB added or changed tags or certain elements, or changed the format of those elements, the style rules written for certain custom styles broke.
    . . .

Can you hold off a bit making changes? I fixed some things up here in the main forum, and haven't commuted that stuff to the test forum yet. I should have probably taken care of that before now, but I'll make sure it gets done within the next hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Can you hold off a bit making changes? I fixed some things up here in the main forum, and haven't commuted that stuff to the test forum yet. I should have probably taken care of that before now, but I'll make sure it gets done within the next hour or so.
    It should work out fine, only made a few changes so far, but all of them have been in additional.css so I don't think they should interfere very much. That should be all for today though, other things to work on.
    . . .

Updated the test forum. Should be safe to do things to it now. Have your way with it. I won't judge.