Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tapatalk, for the forum-crazy android

Used to. The browser was terrible.

I enjoy the higher level functions of my Android and I use them. But the real magic is the browser. Most of my PC life is dominated by a browser, so having an HTML 5 browser on my phone is really the key.

I honestly think the stock browser is still pretty sucky, very much prefer the alternatives

But screw Android, WebOS is back with Pre 3. Checkit, WebOS on your phone, your tablet, your desktop, your PC, AND your coffee-maker. And those guys actually know how to connect things
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Any chance of a link to images or a demo even? I personally love the look of the old Palm Pre.
    Tomorrow is like an empty canvas that extends endlessly, what should I sketch on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    I value being untethered as often as possible, especially on weekends and in the summer. I get a lot more out of simply being able to check info, make sure no urgent e-mail comes in, take pictures and read some news more than any of the higher-level functions.
    Then what's the point in getting a good phone, you're just wasting your money. I use and need the "higher-level" functions of my phone.

Guard your iphone with your life rb!

http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/20...rity-model.ars

What's the best web browser for Android?
    Tomorrow is like an empty canvas that extends endlessly, what should I sketch on it?

That depends on your needs and preferences I guess... once firefox stops being shit it will be the best for me. Opera Mini and mobile are both nice, Dolphin Mini is very good, my personal favourite is Miren Browser

Is this how all the other cool med students spend their time?

For fuck's sake not this stupid shit again stop being so goddamned touchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    For fuck's sake not this stupid shit again stop being so goddamned touchy.
    That's not me being goddamned touchy but asking (with a hint of humor) if that's what med students are entertained by these days. Jesus, talk about touchy.

Pff, that you'd even put up such a shoddy defense proves I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuha Vinland View Post
    What's the best web browser for Android?
    Built in one is fastest and most power-efficient for me.

Okay, so, the Nook color is the best looking 7" android tablet right now, can already run honeycomb fairly well, costs half as much as the ipad, has pretty much every feature I could want... oof