Mad Men's over forever. Interesting final episode. Some thoughts:

Spoiler:

Betty's character basically got fucked over, IMO. For some reason the writers didn't want to portray her favorably for the last three seasons or so. And in the end they kill her, make her parting act to disrespect her second husband by sending the kids to her sibling on her death.... not sure why her new marriage couldn't have been better than the one with Don. Or at least give it some ups and downs instead of making her into a royal bitch all the time. Maybe I missed something...

Don - so that final smirk while meditating and the segue into one of the most famous advertising campaigns of all time... is that Don's future we're seeing? He comes out of retirement and shoots to new heights? I wasn't sure at first, but NPR's reviewer seemed to think so.

Roger - finally content?

Joan - she rejects love and comfort for the entrepreneurial spirit... fine.

I was happy things worked out for Pete and Trudy. He started out as such an ass, but he grew up to be loyal and forthright. He deserved to be happy.

I always liked Peggy. I'm glad she found love and I'm glad she stuck with her corporate job instead of going off with Joan. It would have been out of character for her, too campy an ending.

Sally - she's going to be the mother for the boys the writers wouldn't let them have with Betty. Too bad her life's likely to be fucked over because of it. Oh well.