Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pointless interview, answer me, it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Point View Post
    4nal is disgusting, IMO. I wouldn't do it, but I'm not one to judge others who do it.
    so r u

What the fuck is with the 4nal? Incapabale of typing anal? Or ass-fucking?
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

I'm not talking about anal, I'm talking about four-nal.

I see.

Did cedar just try to circumvent a non-existant word filter?

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    I consider kissing to be a hell of a lot more intimate than any variety of penetration.
    Really? That sounds like the prostitute's definition of intimacy.

But it's odd to see a mother claim that--you'd see your child deep kissing another more intimate than their vaginal or anal penetration?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Really? That sounds like the prostitute's definition of intimacy.

But it's odd to see a mother claim that--you'd see your child deep kissing another more intimate than their vaginal or anal penetration?
    Perhaps it is a prostitute's definition of intimacy. I just know I could never kiss someone I didn't love.

What do my kids have to do with my personal feelings about sex, though? I'm not naive enough to think they won't be experimenting sexually at some point during their teens, and I'd really prefer it not to involve giddy feelings of love. But I'd also assume the making out with boyfriend/girlfriend is going to come first.

Perhaps it is a prostitute's definition of intimacy. I just know I could never kiss someone I didn't love.

What do my kids have to do with my personal feelings about sex, though? I'm not naive enough to think they won't be experimenting sexually at some point during their teens, and I'd really prefer it not to involve giddy feelings of love. But I'd also assume the making out with boyfriend/girlfriend is going to come first.
    You could never kissed someone you didn't love, but you assume your kids might? huh?

What we personally feel about sex can and will impact what our kids incorporate about their own sexuality. Maybe that's where this odd idea of being sexual while still being a 'virgin' originates.

But I was mostly interested in how you'd know, as a parent, if either of your young kids felt "violated" by someone else.

But I was mostly interested in how you'd know, as a parent, if either of your young kids felt "violated" by someone else.
    With any luck at all they'll continue to be comfortable enough with me to tell me if they feel "violated" by someone else.

With any luck at all they'll continue to be comfortable enough with me to tell me if they feel "violated" by someone else.
    So you did understand my comment/question after all.

I don't have a daughter, but if I did I'd want her to be able to differentiate between someone sticking their tongue down her throat, and sticking their fingers down her pants.

It's not much easier teaching sons, really. I didn't have brothers, so the whole thing about 'personal intimate space' is something I've had to learn along the way. Locker room behavior, especially.

Spin it let's begin it. Angel_Mapper's Avatar
    How do you feel about anal sex?
    It's overrated.
    Angel Mapper - Prometheus

To have said goodbye to things!

I'm amused by how many people are compelled to say that they don't judge. Not that there's any wrong with that.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

How do you feel about anal sex?
    From the look on my girlfriend's face, I'd have to say it hurts.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Yes, but how do you feel about it. That was the question, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunner View Post
    Yes, but how do you feel about it. That was the question, after all.
    It's not wise to disagree with the girlfriend.

Ahh... I see you have learned well young jedi.

Then you are doing it wrong, grasshopper.

I don't it had much to do with the way it was done. The size and depth of the hole was much smaller than the instrument.

I don't it had much to do with the way it was done. The size and depth of the hole was much smaller than the instrument.
    You are doing it wrong, grasshopper.

You are doing it wrong, grasshopper.
    Yeah, well, I'm not doing it at all anymore because the target says it hurts.

I consider kissing to be a hell of a lot more intimate than any variety of penetration.
    I absolutely agree, the number of people I can fuck with is indefinately much bigger than the number of people I want to kiss with. The women I n had intercourse with, I didn't kiss nor wanted to kiss. That's why I still say that even though I could imagine having sex with a woman I am not bisexual.
    Congratulations America

Ewww poo-dick.

Also, what Hazir just quoted.

sure kissing is hella intimate and all, and i do associate it with love or at least sincere affection more than i associate sex with those things... however, the consequences of having sex are potentially more severe than are the consequences of kissing, which is why sex is a bigger deal for me and merits far more consideration and caution =P

after all, unlike Hazir, I'm straight, and, unlike Lolli, I'm a guy. I might have the bad fortune of getting the wrong person preggers at the wrong time and not be able to do anything about it!! brrr...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    I absolutely agree, the number of people I can fuck with is indefinately much bigger than the number of people I want to kiss with. The women I n had intercourse with, I didn't kiss nor wanted to kiss. That's why I still say that even though I could imagine having sex with a woman I am not bisexual.
    Good to know its not just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    after all, unlike Hazir, I'm straight, and, unlike Lolli, I'm a guy. I might have the bad fortune of getting the wrong person preggers at the wrong time and not be able to do anything about it!! brrr...
    That's a terrifying thought, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Did cedar just try to circumvent a non-existant word filter?
    Old habits die hard.

Have licked round there and stuck my index finger partially in, but have never stuck my wang in.

To answer the OP more directly, if the opportunity arose, and she wanted me to, I would.

~

I can't imagine how it would be a pleasurable experience for the receiver however. I have had a finger fully up there myself (doctor with latex glove for medical reasons) and it was utterly uncomfortable and unpleasant. A wang is much larger than a finger.

I know American teens qualify anal sex as "not really sex" - and I've heard the range from it's disgusting to I can't live without it...
    Yeah, and a lot of American teens think you can become a virgin again just by saying so...

Quote Originally Posted by aoshi View Post
    Yeah, and a lot of American teens think you can become a virgin again just by saying so...
    Born again virgins!

I agree with Lolli on kissing. I would really have to like the person very much to deep kiss. Anal sex is an intricate part of my sex life, but anal to mouth is a no no for me. Yuck!!!!
    I GIVE GOOD GAME.... SPACE ME

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    I can't imagine how it would be a pleasurable experience for the receiver however. I have had a finger fully up there myself (doctor with latex glove for medical reasons) and it was utterly uncomfortable and unpleasant. A wang is much larger than a finger.
    Doesn't hurt ... feels good... lots of fun...

Ive done it a few times now. On occasion on one-night stands too. Wonders never cease. Quite like it, but more for adding a bit of spice than for actually getting my rocks off. Seems you couldnt get really enthusiastic without it getting a bit painful for the other party

Never recieved though. I find myself feeling slightly uncomfortable about the idea of even a finger. Illogical but true.
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.